✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I had some questions regarding end times:

a - The purpose of creation is to be conformed to the image of Christ, and to give a people to the Son. Once those people are all saved, Christ will come back.

Will this happen before or after or during all of the Great Tribulation events/Signs?

b) Regarding the Millennium Kingdom, will there be people dieing from old age in this time? What will that be like? also let's say: as a believer I am alive during all the scary end time events/ or I was raptured whichever view you hold onto, would I be brought back for the millennium kingdom? Who will be there and why?

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,544.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

a - The purpose of creation is to be conformed to the image of Christ, and to give a people to the Son. Once those people are all saved, Christ will come back.

Will this happen before or after or during all of the Great Tribulation events/Signs?

b) Regarding the Millennium Kingdom, will there be people dieing from old age in this time? What will that be like? also let's say: as a believer I am alive during all the scary end time events/ or I was raptured whichever view you hold onto, would I be brought back for the millennium kingdom? Who will be there and why?
If you want some help understanding the Revelation read this:
http://www.grace-ebooks.com/library/Don Fortner/DF_Discovering Christ In Revelation.pdf

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,544.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
No, I have not. But Don has a great reputation in reformed circles particularly with regard to his Christ-centered teaching.
I have never met a man more devoted to the preaching of the Gospel of Christ. He was my pastor for over twenty years and I learned what it was to preach Christ sitting in the pew listening to him. I have preached for him many, many times over the years.

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have never met a man more devoted to the preaching of the Gospel of Christ. He was my pastor for over twenty years and I learned what it was to preach Christ sitting in the pew listening to him. I have preached for him many, many times over the years.
Good for you, brother. Looking over this book, it appears he takes Hendrickson's work to the next level. I' m seriously considering going through it with my wife.

Upvote 0

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,544.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Good for you, brother. Looking over this book, it appears he takes Hendrickson's work to the next level. I' m seriously considering going through it with my wife.
I am sure you both would be blessed by it. Also you might want to look at his book called "Basic Bible Doctrine".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am sure you both would be blessed by it. Also you might want to look at his book called "Basic Bible Doctrine".
Just perused it. I appreciate his purposed yet popular writing style. His statements are pointed and well substantiated. He reminds me of the late J.M. Boice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟745,852.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I wouldn't worry too much about a specific study of eschatology, rather, dig into the Pauline epistles. Learn how the Holy Spirit leads Paul to interpret and write about the old covenant promises. Many of the eschatological problems you'll run into with studying a "system" (dispensationalism, Amil, etc.) will evaporate when you understand the promises of God with a covenantal, Kingdom perspective.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

The church will be taken away before the tribulation. Jesus will return after this period. No one will die while Christ rules and sin will be at minimal levels during this time with satan locked up. Dr Hindson believes during this time the earth will be repopulated by those not with Jesus and these are the ones that rebel when satan is let lose again.

I recommend Dr Hindsons book on revelations. Revelations unlocking the mystery, i think it is.

Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0