Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
(AP) NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A map charting home addresses of people arrested in Nashville is now available on the Internet, along with detailed criminal history information.

The Davidson County criminal court clerk's office announced Tuesday that it's now mapping arrest data, in addition to offering criminal histories on all people charged with crimes in Nashville since 1980.

Web users can run their mouse over a red balloon on a map marking the address of someone arrested in Davidson County within the last seven days. With a click, you can see the neighbor's name, along with the charges that person faces.

The Web address is Criminal Court Clerk of Metropolitan Nashville & Davidson County -- Criminal Court Clerk Home - Welcome!. Click on "View & Map Arrest Data" to see the crime data. Searching is free.

Revamped Web Site Maps Nashville Arrests - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee -

Mystman

Atheist with a Reason
Jun 24, 2005
✟22,286.00
Faith
Atheist
Wow, talk about breach of privacy. :/

I already find it weird that your news often names people who are accused of something, since even if the allegation turns out to be not true, the damage can already be done. But to start reporting on every single arrest is just... weird.

"Ah, so according to FutureGoogle you were accused of raping someone 20 years ago.. Sure, according to my search there was no conviction.. but that doesn't mean you're innocent! Stay away from my daughter!"

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aren't arrests public record? Our local paper lists arrests of the week, but usually not the names or addresses of the arrestees.

I doubt many will be presumed innocent. :eek: It could be me; I've known people who were wrongfully arrested.

Upvote 0