Response to "Blasphemy Challenge" video.

Barren

Oct 15, 2006
Visit site
✟8,481.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
On December 7th 2006, a YouTube member posted a video called the Blasphemy Challenge. In this video, he denies the existence of God and the Holy Spirit. He then urges YouTube users to post a video reply doing the same thing-- denying God and the Holy Spirit. To date, there are 1023 video replies to the Blasphemy Challenge. Some of them are Christians, saying they disagree with the video, but the vast majority of them are people denying God and the Holy Spirit.

Three days ago, some good Christians put a video called The Blasphemy Response Challenge on YouTube. In this video, we Christians are challenged to confess with our mouth, that Jesus is Lord. Double-click on the video in my profile to watch and respond(with video) on YouTube.

Luke 12:8
"Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:"

Romans 10:9
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

KJV

S

snake_eater1342

I've heard of that group the Rational Response Squad. They've been on my case for over a year now. Their leader Brian Sapient wanted me to go on their show for an interview so he could make a mockery out of me. I've heard they are putting a closure to his little renegade. From what i've been told he's been getting funds from christian organizations and now these groups are cutting money from him, and not too mention a boycott of their site.

Upvote 0