Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am going into surgery today and so I am not going to have time to respond to posts made to me right now. As soon as I can I will return and respond. Everyone have a great day!

Praying for you!

Reactions: Oncedeceived
Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am going into surgery today and so I am not going to have time to respond to posts made to me right now. As soon as I can I will return and respond. Everyone have a great day!

Praying all will go well.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. Things went well and I got to come home to recover. I will try to get on tomorrow and respond to post. Thanks again everyone.

Thankful for the good report!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. Things went well and I got to come home to recover. I will try to get on tomorrow and respond to post. Thanks again everyone.

Nice to hear that you are doing well. If there is one thing I have learned as I get older is that I never fully appreciated my own health as a youngster.

Upvote 0

Oncedeceived

Senior Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
✟66,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice to hear that you are doing well. If there is one thing I have learned as I get older is that I never fully appreciated my own health as a youngster.
That is funny you should say that, I was just telling my husband yesterday that I didn't appreciate being young and having good health. Yet, I can't even complain now because for the most part I have been healthy most of my life. Now if the biopsy comes back with good news I can get on with it. :)

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
That is funny you should say that, I was just telling my husband yesterday that I didn't appreciate being young and having good health. Yet, I can't even complain now because for the most part I have been healthy most of my life. Now if the biopsy comes back with good news I can get on with it. :)

Wish you the best!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I'm so glad to read this.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Same. I console myself with the fact that nobody does. It's not in our nature.

Glad to hear everything went well OD

Upvote 0