Reputation and Health

*~DJ~*

Knock and keep knocking, seek and keep seeking...
Mar 14, 2006
West Virginia
✟23,696.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Repetation is what other members give you when they like what you post, etc. Health has to do with how much you visit the site. The more you are here, the better your health. There's not much you can do with them apart from looking at them!

Reactions: JulianaTheory
Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums! We're a site to welcome all Christians, as well as, those who are Agnostic or Athiest, or of another religion as well. I hope you'll take some time in getting to know the different areas and say hello to some of our members! If you have any questions please feel free to send me pm at any time (you'll need 5 posts in order to have the private messaging feature work).

Take care and God bless!! ^_^
~Tatiana

PS Health also has to do with how much you post per day. To keep your health at 100% you need to have 3 posts a day, so it's basically an average of your daily posts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.