Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Those Republicans have a feeling the Republican party is finished, and rightly so in my opinion but we will see.
Well, smart truly informed voters do not vote simply along party lines come heck or high water.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Willtor

Not just any Willtor... The Mighty Willtor
Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, smart truly informed voters do not vote simply along party lines come heck or high water.

This is definitely true. I also think Bernie, in particular, gets a lot of anti-establishment cred, and there's a crowd that likes that. When you run without a Super PAC, you're populist. I suspect this is actually his biggest constituency -- more than any policy, he's attractive to people who don't approve of "bought-and-paid-for."

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know I THINK that if I could split my ticket I would go for Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders. I know that probably sound crazy but if one really listens to Rand Paul, he and Sanders have quite a few views in common without going too far to the left.

Reactions: ThatRobGuy
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You know I THINK that if I could split my ticket I would go for Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders. I know that probably sound crazy but if one really listens to Rand Paul, he and Sanders have quite a few views in common without going too far to the left.
I would love that ticket. Paul is probably going to end up out of the party like Johnson and Huntsman though.

Maybe Paul and Sanders could form their own party :p

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0