Just A Fool For Christ
Apr 28, 2006
Visit site
✟21,138.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
For the most part the Scripture is taken directly from the New Living Bible, The only words I have changed is when different scriptures use I/You and have made them we and us, the reason, so it flows better and I felt "you" was to direct as its a message we all should hear and "I" alienated you from the truth, so as its a story we all should read then "we" it is.

Just to clarify a few things.........

1 this is the first draft
2 it is written to be performed not read.

Really the point in posting is to see if there are any scriptures you would add and where or if you think a certain scripture should not be there.

In the next post will be the story.

he4rty

Just A Fool For Christ
Apr 28, 2006
Visit site
✟21,138.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 4:17

Jesus preached, “Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.”

Acts
2:38

Each of us must repent of our sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of our sins. Then we will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 17:30-31

God overlooked people’s ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him. 31 For he has set a day for judging the world with justice by the man he has appointed, and he proved to everyone who this is by raising him from the dead.

John 3:18

There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.

Acts
20:21

There is one message for everyone alike—the necessity of repenting from sin and turning to God, and of having faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts
3:19

Now let us repent of our sins and turn to God, so that our sins may be wiped away.
Luke 13:5

I’ll tell you again that unless we repent, we will perish, too.

Mark
2:17

Jesus told them, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners.”

Job 31:33

Have we tried to hide our sins like other people do,
concealing our guilt in our hearts?

Proverbs 28:13

People who conceal their sins will not prosper,
but if we confess and turn from them, we will receive mercy.

Psalm 38:18

We confess our sins;
we are deeply sorry for what we have done.

Ezra 9:6

O my God, we are utterly ashamed; we blush to lift up our face to you. For our sins are piled higher than our heads, and our guilt has reached to the heavens.

2 Corinthians 7:10

For the kind of sorrow God wants us to experience leads us away from sin and results in salvation. There’s no regret for that kind of sorrow. But worldly sorrow, which lacks repentance, results in spiritual death.

Romans 2:4

Can’t we see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with us? Does this mean nothing to us? Can’t we see that his kindness is intended to turn us from our sin?

Romans 2:15

We demonstrate that God’s law is written in our hearts, for our own conscience and thoughts either accuse us or tell us we are doing right.

Isaiah 55:6-7

Let us seek the Lord while we can find him.
Call on him now while he is near.
Let us wicked change our ways
and banish the very thought of doing wrong.
Let us turn to the Lord that he may have mercy on us
yes, turn to our God.

Acts 26:18

To open our eyes, so we may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. Then we will receive forgiveness for our sins and be given a place among God’s people, who are set apart by faith in Jesus

Galatians 1:4

For Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live.

Luke 3:8

Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God.

Luke 18:13

O God, be merciful to us, for we are sinners

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Matthew 4:17

Jesus preached, “Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.”

Acts 2:38

Each of us must repent of our sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of our sins. Then we will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 17:30-31

God overlooked people’s ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him. 31 For he has set a day for judging the world with justice by the man he has appointed, and he proved to everyone who this is by raising him from the dead.

John 3:18

There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.

Acts 20:21

There is one message for everyone alike—the necessity of repenting from sin and turning to God, and of having faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 3:19

Now let us repent of our sins and turn to God, so that our sins may be wiped away.
Luke 13:5

I’ll tell you again that unless we repent, we will perish, too.

Mark 2:17

Jesus told them, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners.”

Job 31:33

Have we tried to hide our sins like other people do,
concealing our guilt in our hearts?

Proverbs 28:13

People who conceal their sins will not prosper,
but if we confess and turn from them, we will receive mercy.

Psalm 38:18

We confess our sins;
we are deeply sorry for what we have done.

Ezra 9:6

O my God, we are utterly ashamed; we blush to lift up our face to you. For our sins are piled higher than our heads, and our guilt has reached to the heavens.

2 Corinthians 7:10

For the kind of sorrow God wants us to experience leads us away from sin and results in salvation. There’s no regret for that kind of sorrow. But worldly sorrow, which lacks repentance, results in spiritual death.

Romans 2:4

Can’t we see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with us? Does this mean nothing to us? Can’t we see that his kindness is intended to turn us from our sin?

Romans 2:15

We demonstrate that God’s law is written in our hearts, for our own conscience and thoughts either accuse us or tell us we are doing right.

Isaiah 55:6-7

Let us seek the Lord while we can find him.
Call on him now while he is near.
Let us wicked change our ways
and banish the very thought of doing wrong.
Let us turn to the Lord that he may have mercy on us
yes, turn to our God.

Acts 26:18

To open our eyes, so we may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. Then we will receive forgiveness for our sins and be given a place among God’s people, who are set apart by faith in Jesus

Galatians 1:4

For Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live.

Luke 3:8

Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God.

Luke 18:13

O God, be merciful to us, for we are sinners
Sure, we are now forgiven,if that is what you mean.:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.