Relationship struggles. Long but help if you can..

ryancolter96

Feb 25, 2014
✟7,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ok so here's the deal, I met this girl from my church about 2 years ago and dated her for a year. The night I met her, we knew we connected well but at the time, she had a boyfriend. That next morning she prayed and asked God to show her what to do. A few nights later, I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said yes, so in sadness I didn't reply. 30 minutes later, she texted me and said he broke up with her and we started dating 2 weeks later. We fell in love hard and towards the end of the relationship, college choices started coming up and at this time I was wondering whether I should stay with her or not because she wasn't originally able to come to my school. So I prayed and asked God to give me a sign. If she was able to come to my school, I needed to stay with her vice versa. Not too long later, she found out she couldn't go, so I THOUGHT I had my answer, and then out of random generosity, she was able to pay for the school. Then we broke up anyways that February. But, we have been a thing ever since. Sometimes I love her to death, but other times I want to just go out and meet other girls because I go to a Christian school filled with beautiful and good girls. I just don't know what to do and which feelings to believe. We just click, it's incredible how we just get along so well. How do I know what to listen to?

Shiranui117

Sack of Hammers
Jul 29, 2013
Ohio
✟16,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
A few questions...

How do you two function as a couple? Is your relationship pretty harmonious? Do you two get along pretty well? In what areas is your relationship strong, and where is it weak or in need of improvement?

Do you two have compatible values, and ideas about what should be and what shouldn't?

Deep down, do you love this girl, regardless of your occasional desire to go see what other fish are in the sea, so to speak? And does she love you back?

Upvote 0