✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hard.

My girlfriend and brother are being really supportive, more so than I've ever experienced, and my bother is coming down from Chicago tomorrow to take me up to the hospital for inpatient help. I relapsed a little while ago but kept it a secret.

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Still praying for you Mikhael. I feel sort of bad for asking but has your daughter been born yet?
She has. I'm nearly a month I've seen her twice. Idky I'm so bad at this. My brother says the trauma of what we went through but I remember little about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hard.

My girlfriend and brother are being really supportive, more so than I've ever experienced, and my bother is coming down from Chicago tomorrow to take me up to the hospital for inpatient help. I relapsed a little while ago but kept it a secret.
Treatment and AA. prayers.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry to hear that you relapsed, but I am very pleased that you are going inpatient. I believe that that is absolutely what you need. You will come to feel better, to regret your actions sincerely and to believe you are better. You need people to constantly remind you that you have thought you'd be better before, and that consisted concentrated effort and lifestyle change is the only path forward that can work. Best of luck and God Bless you and yours.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums