Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
The Chicken was battered and baked and served with the rest of the orange and lemon sauce from last night pdudgeon
Oh that does sound nice!

I made up a batch of chili, and that with some baked potato soup (and the last loaded baked potato on Friday) will serve me for the rest of the week.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I drove thru through the parking lot today, wondering where the crane and its crew had disappeared to yesterday, and i found them!
As it turned out i was right in my guess.
they were busy reparing the sewer pipe. they had dug a nice rectangular hole around said pipe (about the size of a dining room table),
extended the pipe so that it would be up to street level, and they'll fill up the repairs today, and probably repair the black top.

YEAAAA! no more rockin' and rollin' through the parking lot.:)

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks S.ilvio.

Writing class went well. Everyone was moved by it, and are wanting me to get it published. One lady suggested a bird charity. I might try that. I w rite a lot about the birds. It seens thay my writing inspires and helps them.

But the sad new is - and I am gutted - it seems that Blossom may have now got cancer in her breast bone, plus, it seems to be growing again in her liver. At the moment she is doing ok with it, but I doubt this will continue. She sees her oncologist again in a couple of weeks as he is off on holiday now. She has no idea what they are going to do with her, but she knows that they might withdraw the treatment she has been on that has kept her alive for two years, as it is now a banned one. We have no idea what she is facing now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.