Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,397.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well - got back about 2pm - and yes I did go to the Post Office on the way home - it's open - just -

Not sure exactly what they've been doing but the place is a real mess - the PO bit has the counter open and room for 2 folk behind it there was a guy doing something to the walls , the new ceiling lights were sort of temporarily fixed up :(

The shop - which is also an ironing service still has all the walls to be done. They really should have just closed the whole thing down for the week , now it's going to be a mess for several more weeks :(

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,397.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
good advertising by Amazon
note7.jpg

Reactions: RobNJ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,397.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It's chilly here and I've been out = posting a parcel and getting a few bits of food in I'd forgotten about :(

Unless things change I doubt if I'll be heading cross country tomorrow - I can drive perfectly normally - but walking - that's different :(

back on the anti-inflammatories :(

Upvote 0