uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
This is a selfish pub opening this time as we, at home, are about to get a new labrador puppy in a couple of weeks. Very exciting but a lot of work and organising is required. Here is the first snap of puppy. We've not thought of a name for him yet...:)

11855902_922483581143137_8617314751112969529_n.jpg

that is such a cute puppy Pete , i am so glad you have decided it is time for another dog in your life may it be filled with future happyness with you and your loyal puppy as it grows up

Hey all

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I'm sure you do miss Paddy. They leave a big hole in our lives when they pass on. :(

How is Mitzi these days..?

shes great and paddy didnt pass Pete he was rehomed placed in a dog shelter and a week later taken home to his new family :(

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,392.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
shes great and paddy didnt pass Pete he was rehomed placed in a dog shelter and a week later taken home to his new family :(
Sorry, I forgot that. You did tell us at the time. Glad to hear how well Mitzi is...:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.