Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Had a good Thanksgiving with friends, family, and food. Especially glad I got to play with my nephew, he's almost 3.
Sounds great TG. I bet you are his favourite uncle. :)

Good morning all.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Friday is good! we won't be getting the comming rain here until next week sometime.
all the merchants are loving this weather of course.:D:D:D

as for me i'll get my trash out today, pick up the mail, and make a batch of chili for the freezer.
I don't expect that the grocery stores will be mobbed, so I might go there as well to stock up on the liquids
(water, soda, juice) for the month.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Colin

Senior Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
✟122,403.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
Well - now that's a nice thing to say :)

On this rather dreary , damp Friday morning are you really trying to put a damper on the whole weekend ?

welcome back to the Pub Colin - long time no see
Just like to have a gloat now and again at the expense of the poor beggars who are not retired and have that Monday morning feeling each week .......Yes I'm a mean so-and-so . :D

Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh my! Sorry not been in yesterday, but was getting book ready to print, plus doing a poetry read for an elderly couple round the corner from us. LBUT, oh my goodness - just had phone call from the Church in Gainsborough, whose Christmas Fair it is next Saturday, and we are ON! THE LAUNCH OF MY BOOK NEXT SATURDAY. Wow!s feels weird!

Also, got a call from the hospital- da dada da da daaaa daaaaa dadadadadadadada daaaaa daaaaa etc. and oh my goodness. All stops are being pulled out. Soecialust was called away that day and he had a stand in, and that person is now in deep trouble! Mr A is seeing me as soon as possible and has requested my File to be sent to him immediately. I will get an urgent appointment, not have to wait in a queue, and be seen immediately. They cannot do enough for me now. Mr A is furious at what happened as the stand in had not even read my notes. We have had all kinds of apologies from all kinds if people. LOL

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Very true Anhelyna. Thanks.

Plus, I need to carry something in front of my face permanently to tell me what I am doing each hour of the day, as I am now feeling a little confused! So much going on at Church too, and in the Deanery! I think I will be spending most of christmas Day clapped out, fadt asleep LOL

Upvote 0

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
O'siyo ale osda sunalei, tsunali (Hello and good morning, friends). Happy American Indian Heritage Day.

2.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.