Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
you will loose your inheritance !! your not justified until you repent and stop sinning. and clearly their are sins we unknowingly do and knowingly do. both need to be repented of!

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do ye not know that unrighteous persons shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who make women of themselves, nor who abuse themselves with men,

Romans 3:5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

AGAIN

James 1:16 Do not err, my beloved brethren

My response to your point>
Romans 24 Put it into context
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
(must have faith to obtain GODs imputed righteousness to not be in the FLESH! but in the spirit)

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
( every one has sinned whether repented of or not )

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(Justified AFTER the faith and receiving the imputed righteousness to walk after the spirit and not the flesh)

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
(Remission of sins that are past behind you not currently being committed AGAIN the rules are for every MAN including you brethren)

Lastly for backing up my erring from the faith and what happens if you do
Hebrews 6:4-6
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Luke 8:13
They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

speaks clearly if you willingly sin their is no sacrifice for sin! OT NT same rules apply even after Jesus!
Numbers 15:22-24

22 And if ye have erred, and not observed all these commandments, which the Lord hath spoken unto Moses,

23 Even all that the Lord hath commanded you by the hand of Moses, from the day that the Lord commanded Moses, and henceforward among your generations;

24 Then it shall be, if ought be committed by ignorance without the knowledge of the congregation, that all the congregation shall offer one young bullock for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour unto the Lord, with his meat offering, and his drink offering, according to the manner, and one kid of the

29 Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.

30 But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the Lord; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

Man with out Faith who err or loose salvation
Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

James 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

Isaiah 63:17 O Yahweh, why do you make us to err from your ways, and harden our heart from your fear? Return for your servants' sake, the tribes of your inheritance.

Without Grace, we'd be lost. Where's the Grace in all this?

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

The original! Accept no substitutes!
Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
you cant not have FAITH/Believe and be a christian

Deuteronomy 32:20
And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

You are not even following the conversation. I said what I said in jest. i was JOKING. You know what a joke is, don't you?

An anecdote with a humorous climax....

As to having faith and being a Christian, why do you think that anyone here would claim that one can be a Christian without faith? Who has said this? Or are you just trying to stir things up?

Upvote 0

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Without Grace, we'd be lost. Where's the Grace in all this?

I try to base what the BIBLE defines as Grace and not Mans traditional teachings of it is.
and before every trying to get Pauls explanation of Grace you MUST understand the LAW/Tora/Bible first
then maybe you can understand what he means.

here is a short version of what the bible says about Grace
Gods Grace is Favor in Gods eyes
you must do something for this Grace other wise everyone would have His Grace.

Ill use a bit of Pauls formula in what comes first
Romans 3-4 speaks of Gods grace coming after Faith then righteousness then works then Gods Grace

Also the first time the bible mentions grace its Noah
the second is Abraham, these two were the only two that GODS grace was bestowed upon
did they earn it? was it merited or unmerited?

your definition is clearly not the same as mine

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I try to base what the BIBLE defines as Grace and not Mans traditional teachings of it is.
and before every trying to get Pauls explanation of Grace you MUST understand the LAW/Tora/Bible first
then maybe you can understand what he means.

here is a short version of what the bible says about Grace
Gods Grace is Favor in Gods eyes
you must do something for this Grace other wise everyone would have His Grace.

Ill use a bit of Pauls formula in what comes first
Romans 3-4 speaks of Gods grace coming after Faith then righteousness then works then Gods Grace

Also the first time the bible mentions grace its Noah
the second is Abraham, these two were the only two that GODS grace was bestowed upon
did they earn it? was it merited or unmerited?

your definition is clearly not the same as mine

The condescension is just dripping from this. "MAYBE you can understand"...REALLY?

Grace is earned??? In what alternate version of the bible is this? Cite chapter and verse.

Unbelievable!

Upvote 0

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The condescension is just dripping from this. "MAYBE you can understand"...REALLY?

Grace is earned??? In what alternate version of the bible is this? Cite chapter and verse.

Unbelievable!

it is obviously merited!
because its called FAVOR
gen 6:8
But Noah found grace H2580 in the eyes of the LORD.
what was the difference between all that died in the flood and Noah?

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
it is obviously merited!
because its called FAVOR
gen 6:8
But Noah found grace H2580 in the eyes of the LORD.
what was the difference between all that died in the flood and Noah?

And Grace is defined as UNMERITED favor, as it is God's to give, and not ours to demand or think we can earn it.

What, do you think Noah was out looking for Grace? "Hmmm...I wonder if it's here? Nope, not here, maybe over there...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Deuteronomy 32:20
And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

But....but....but....we have to WORK for it! it wouldn't be right to accept such a great gift and not have to do something in return to deserve it! Right?

;) :argh:

your original post was about not even believing to receive his gift/promise
and the joke was against me not with me so im sure you meant what you said

no worries friend God gets the glory anyways

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
And Grace is defined as UNMERITED favor, as it is God's to give, and not ours to demand or think we can earn it.

But....but....but....we have to WORK for it! it wouldn't be right to accept such a great gift and not have to do something in return to deserve it! Right?

your original post was about not even believing to receive his gift/promise
and the joke was against me not with me so im sure you meant what you said

no worries friend God gets the glory anyways

IT WAS NOT EVEN DIRECTED AT YOU! IT WAS A REPLY TO MARVIN, QUOTING THE LAST PART OF HIS POST. It had nothing to do with whether a christian could be saved without faith. Where in the world are you getting that hogwash from??? Maybe it's time to reboot your iPhone, since you don't have a computer, apparently.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IT WAS NOT EVEN DIRECTED AT YOU! IT WAS A REPLY TO MARVIN, QUOTING THE LAST PART OF HIS POST. It had nothing to do with whether a christian could be saved without faith. Where in the world are you getting that hogwash from??? Maybe it's time to reboot your iPhone, since you don't have a computer, apparently.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU???

what ever you want to make it look like is fine by me?
but just to clarify it was fgrace2 you were speaking to who was NOT talking to you he was talking to me?

Upvote 0

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FG2 said:
The unwillingness to simply accept the clear and obvious truth that eternal life, a gift of God, is irrevocable is astounding to observe!!

Jas 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But let endurance have its perfect work, that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth! (Psa 57:5)

We didn't believe in order to be born again, we were born again in order to believe.

No Matter Where You Go, There You Are...:cool:

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
what ever you want to make it look like is fine by me?
but just to clarify it was fgrace2 you were speaking to who was NOT talking to you he was talking to me?

You're right, it was FG2. But I was talking to HIM, not you. And what you inserted when you quoted me was NOT something i was even addressing. Just because he was talking to you and I was talking to him, does not mean that I was talking to you. If I want to say something to you, I will say it to you. Otherwise, do not assume what you don't know.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
FG2 said:
The unwillingness to simply accept the clear and obvious truth that eternal life, a gift of God, is irrevocable is astounding to observe!!

Jas 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But let endurance have its perfect work, that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth! (Psa 57:5)

We didn't believe in order to be born again, we were born again in order to believe.

No Matter Where You Go, There You Are...:cool:

I already admitted that you were correct in who I was quoting, but my reply was NOT directed at you. So knock off this trying to chastise me. You do NOT have the authority to do so.

Upvote 0

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already admitted that you were correct in who I was quoting, but my reply was NOT directed at you. So knock off this trying to chastise me. You do NOT have the authority to do so.

Im trully sorry I didnt see your post before this one ? it must have been together :/ no worries i wasnt trying to chastise you just didnt want you to think i was being a wierdo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Im trully sorry I didnt see your post before this one ? it must have been together :/ no worries i wasnt trying to chastise you just didnt want you to think i was being a wierdo

You inserted yourself into a conversation that wasn't about you, or to you. Perhaps you should read a little more carefully, and think before you post. it would save a lot of needless confusion.

Upvote 0

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You inserted yourself into a conversation that wasn't about you, or to you. Perhaps you should read a little more carefully, and think before you post. it would save a lot of needless confusion.

that's being rude and truly insulting
"if you have nothing nice to say just don't say anything at all"

AMEN!

and sorry your wrong AGAIN
he was speaking to me

Today at 12:05 PM#297

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
that's being rude and truly insulting
"if you have nothing nice to say just don't say anything at all"

AMEN!

and sorry your wrong AGAIN
he was speaking to me

Today at 12:05 PM#297

I'm sorry, but YOU are the one who is wrong here. I was NOT speaking to you, I was speaking to him. And what I said had nothing to do with you. I was addressing the last line of his post, and ONLY that line, and I was making a joke. it was not directed at you, and had nothing to do with you, if I had been addressing you, i would have said your name. I didn't, did I? So back off, and stop this needless attempt to try and correct me. I don't need correction in this, because I did nothing wrong.

A little bit of humor is a needed thing here. Too bad some people can't lighten up and laugh a little and then LET IT GO.

Upvote 0

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, but YOU are the one who is wrong here. I was NOT speaking to you, I was speaking to him. And what I said had nothing to do with you. I was addressing the last line of his post, and ONLY that line, and I was making a joke. it was not directed at you, and had nothing to do with you, if I had been addressing you, i would have said your name. I didn't, did I? So back off, and stop this needless attempt to try and correct me. I don't need correction in this, because I did nothing wrong.

A little bit of humor is a needed thing here. Too bad some people can't lighten up and laugh a little and then LET IT GO.

ok

Upvote 0

lori milne

Feb 20, 2015
✟16,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

this is what i was responding to you saying i was butting into a conversation that was clearly to me?
Im going to be frank your intentionally trying to get me upset.
im not just amassed how you keep going in circles

what you said was not only wrong but very rude.
i pray you can find it in your heart to forgive what ever i have done to make you so upset at me? I have already forgiven you
and feel bad even attempting to correct you but trully its only to clear my name which isnt doing any good.
i wont go any further then this

Upvote 0