Recovering from fall

counJS

Sep 15, 2015
✟573.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
I fell last MOnday night when it was icy on my driveway and may have cracked some ribs. I sprained my ankle and also broke a bone in my big toe. I am in a lot of pain today with my ribs especially and would appreciate your prayers. It is hard to rest like this and every time I sneeze it feels like someone sucker punches me.

Reactions: BeStill&Know
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I fell last MOnday night when it was icy on my driveway and may have cracked some ribs. I sprained my ankle and also broke a bone in my big toe. I am in a lot of pain today with my ribs especially and would appreciate your prayers. It is hard to rest like this and every time I sneeze it feels like someone sucker punches me.
Praying for you to have a quick painfree recovery in the mighty name of Jesus!

1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:5

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tebo

Feb 25, 2016
RSA, Gauteng province, Vanderbijlpark
✟7,709.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you to be healed in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Stay blessed.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for healing;
Dear Father please heal these broken bones, may the Lord bless you richly, in Jesus name...

I believe green tea helps, and aloe vera, Aloe vera will help to encourage the healing of broken bones, and can be applied externally as a gel, or taken internally.
and calcium rich foods,
I found this interesting site on what to eat etc..
http://www.awakenthemagic.com/remedies/bones.php

Upvote 0