He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've lost the harvest a few times in people I have been ministering to in the Lord due to my own business and distraction. We need the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit to know what to plant and when to plant it, to be able to persevere.

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've lost the harvest a few times in people I have been ministering to in the Lord due to my own business and distraction. We need the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit to know what to plant and when to plant it, to be able to persevere.
Very true. Welcome 'thesunisout'

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
2 Corinthians 9:10
Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.

One must be careful when claiming to be "soul winners". It's a slippery slope!

You know the scriptures...my sheep hear my voice.. they will not follow a stranger...

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
5What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God caused it to grow.

7 So neither the one who plants, nor the one who waters is anything,

but only God, who makes things grow.

8The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. 9For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
35By the word of the Lord one of the company of the prophets said to his companion, “Strike me with your weapon,” but he refused.

36So the prophet said, “Because you have not obeyed the Lord, as soon as you leave me a lion will kill you.” And after the man went away, a lion found him and killed him.

37The prophet found another man and said, “Strike me, please.” So the man struck him and wounded him.38Then the prophet went and stood by the road waiting for the king. He disguised himself with his headband down over his eyes. 39As the king passed by, the prophet called out to him, “Your servant went into the thick of the battle, and someone came to me with a captive and said, ‘Guard this man. If he is missing, it will be your life for his life, or you must pay a talent of silver.’ 40While your servant was busy here and there, the man disappeared.”

“That is your sentence,” the king of Israel said. “You have pronounced it yourself.”

41Then the prophet quickly removed the headband from his eyes, and the king of Israel recognized him as one of the prophets. 42He said to the king, “This is what the Lord says: ‘You have set free a man I had determined should die. Therefore it is your life for his life, your people for his people.’ ” 43Sullen and angry, the king of Israel went to his palace in Samaria.

None of the believers claim any of their possessions are their own.

Upvote 0