1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" (link ) forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" (link) forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist

Discussion in 'St. Justin Martyr's Corner: Debate an Orthodox Chr' started by Gregorios, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Joshua G.

Joshua G. New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    Exactly, because it's the Catholic pope-worshippers who are going to hell.

[Now watch this-- in the next line I am going to make sure that the reader doesn't find me mean as much as patronizing:]
    :hug:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. Joshua G.

Joshua G. New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    Ist ist immer ist!

3. Gregorios

Gregorios Blessed is our God

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox

Joshua G. likes this.
  4. Joshua G.

Joshua G. New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    After re-reading my passage a couple times I can see how you got what you did from what I wrote.

Let me assure you that criticizing YOU or any of your points was the furthest thing from my mind. I was just carrying on the torch of making fun of silly unsubstantiated quips pulled out against other "denominations" à la GH.

Seriously, although no offense was intended at all toward you, my sincerest apologies for not having been more aware of how my words could be perceived in the way I posted.

I'm not editing it only because 1) it's already been quoted and 2) my original intent is clarified only a few posts after.

God bless!

Josh

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  5. Gregorios

Gregorios Blessed is our God

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    Of course I forgive you. I apologize as well, I should not have assumed you were on the attack, I'm just used to having to defend myself on the interwebs lol in any even, please, forgive me a sinner.