1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist

Discussion in 'St. Justin Martyr's Corner: Debate an Orthodox Chr' started by Gregorios, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Joshua G.

Joshua G. Active Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    Exactly, because it's the Catholic pope-worshippers who are going to hell.

[Now watch this-- in the next line I am going to make sure that the reader doesn't find me mean as much as patronizing:]
    :hug:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. Joshua G.

Joshua G. Active Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    Ist ist immer ist!

3. Gregorios

Gregorios Blessed is our God

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox

Joshua G. likes this.
  4. Joshua G.

Joshua G. Active Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    After re-reading my passage a couple times I can see how you got what you did from what I wrote.

Let me assure you that criticizing YOU or any of your points was the furthest thing from my mind. I was just carrying on the torch of making fun of silly unsubstantiated quips pulled out against other "denominations" à la GH.

Seriously, although no offense was intended at all toward you, my sincerest apologies for not having been more aware of how my words could be perceived in the way I posted.

I'm not editing it only because 1) it's already been quoted and 2) my original intent is clarified only a few posts after.

God bless!

Josh

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  5. Gregorios

Gregorios Blessed is our God

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    Of course I forgive you. I apologize as well, I should not have assumed you were on the attack, I'm just used to having to defend myself on the interwebs lol in any even, please, forgive me a sinner.