1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Faith Options in Your User Profile
    Please click on the following regarding this important notice in Announcements:

Faith Options in Your User Profile.

Rapture Visions and Dreams

Discussion in 'Spiritual Gifts' started by Ichigo007, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ichigo007

Ichigo007 Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Can still picture these dreams today in full colour and they were awe inspiring and scary at the same time cause it can happen any time.

It actually frightens me when I have these dreams/visions cause of the suddenness of them like going so fast through space or seeing him appear in front of your eyes while you were enjoying a drive somewhere to see a friend/family member.

Would like to know if anyone else has had similar dreams or visions about Jesus?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. MastersPiece

MastersPiece New Member

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    hi Ichigo007,
    Dreaming of the rapture can symbolize a number of things: Revival, spiritual awakening; (Personal or concerning the Church), or be a warning of unpreparedness if left behind.
    I believe Father is showing you a revival & awakening is coming to your heart and spirit and it appears He will show up at a time when things seem to be getting darker in your life.

3. dennis1777

dennis1777 Guest

I have seen Him or an image of Him in a dream fleetingly. And the voice. Things are happening, there are simple signs. May we walk the good path, our path with Him, in Him and through Him.

MastersPiece likes this.
  4. Ichigo007

Ichigo007 Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks very interesting

As I look at the news and other signs it seems like the rapture is getting quite close since every year everything is getting worse and worse.

One thing I am watching for is who the next pope will be next month since that may be the starting point of the tribulation/rapture and hoping it's not an Italian called Peter The Roman if Malachy's prophecy is correct.