Visit site
✟9,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think it's interesting how quickly people bail on a candidate who fades a bit from the spotlight. It's like Americans are so used to watching stars and keeping track of the new superstar, that they wander here and there looking for the next superstar politician. And just like with Hollywood stars, what sells in politics is notoriety and MONEY.

Wanna know why Trump is doing well all the sudden? He obviously understands big business, yes, but it is his notoriety and his MONEY which have landed him in the spotlight.

Meanwhile our best candidate for president yet, Rand Paul, who has been born and raised with political mindedness falls to the wayside in the wake of America's collective attention deficit disorder.

The problems cited for him losing ground are not even a big deal: lack of organization and money. Not only that, but the man is probably tired from fighting in government for the rights of the people because unlike other notorious candidates on the scene, he lives what he believes! He cannot campaign 24/7, nor should he have to.

I asked God about Rand Paul and He said Rand Paul was His choice. Then He said that the devil has our system set up to always win for him, because our system now is all about who has the most money, by and large. Or fame. Things that are largely worldly concepts. And we know when you are for the world, you are against God.

C'mon Christian Forum! Don't be duped by the devil. Don't be caught up in stardom and fame. Don't abandon a wonderful and great future president so quickly, just because those living in the flesh, not the spirit, do.

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
I think it's interesting how quickly people bail on a candidate who fades a bit from the spotlight. It's like Americans are so used to watching stars and keeping track of the new superstar, that they wander here and there looking for the next superstar politician. And just like with Hollywood stars, what sells in politics is notoriety and MONEY.

Wanna know why Trump is doing well all the sudden? He obviously understands big business, yes, but it is his notoriety and his MONEY which have landed him in the spotlight.

Meanwhile our best candidate for president yet, Rand Paul, who has been born and raised with political mindedness falls to the wayside in the wake of America's collective attention deficit disorder.

The problems cited for him losing ground are not even a big deal: lack of organization and money. Not only that, but the man is probably tired from fighting in government for the rights of the people because unlike other notorious candidates on the scene, he lives what he believes! He cannot campaign 24/7, nor should he have to.

I asked God about Rand Paul and He said Rand Paul was His choice. Then He said that the devil has our system set up to always win for him, because our system now is all about who has the most money, by and large. Or fame. Things that are largely worldly concepts. And we know when you are for the world, you are against God.

C'mon Christian Forum! Don't be duped by the devil. Don't be caught up in stardom and fame. Don't abandon a wonderful and great future president so quickly, just because those living in the flesh, not the spirit, do.
That's funny, I asked the spirit I hold within my heart who I should support and it told me to go with the one who is shunning PAC money - Bernie Sanders. :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I asked God about Rand Paul and He said Rand Paul was His choice.

Yet your deity allegedly also told multiple other candidates to run, why should I believe you or any of them?

Upvote 0

Shodan

Feb 22, 2002
Midwest
✟30,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I asked God about Rand Paul and He said Rand Paul was His choice.
Since God is the head of His church, and churches are 501 (c)(3) organizations, God is going to get in trouble with the IRS.

Regards,
Shodan

Reactions: Red Fox
Upvote 0

Shodan

Feb 22, 2002
Midwest
✟30,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You should post more here.
Slow day at work. :)

God gets sued by the IRS. The IRS hauls God into court.

God pleads guilty.

Afterwards, St. Peter asks God, "Lord, why didn't You fight it?"

God shrugs. "I needed a lawyer, and I searched all heaven. Couldn't find a one."

Regards,
Shodan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You should post more here.
Yeah, he probably should.

@Topic: I love it! "God wants X to win, but Satan has other plans." So basically, a baseless statement couched with a caveat that excuses any and all failure. Never mind that the list of candidates someone has claimed to be supported by god is "every candidate".

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I'm sure the devil and God have much more important things to do than to worry about the absolute joke that is our election cycle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AphroditeGoneAwry

Dec 2, 2012
Montana
Visit site
✟9,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
http://abcnews.go.com/beta/Politics/republican-presidential-debate-whos-whos/story?id=32717700
Who's In

According to an ABC News analysis of five recent major national polls on July 27, eight candidates can likely already book their tickets to the debate. Donald Trump, Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee and Ben Carson.

I believe God will give Rand the words to say to get regain people's attention in this debate. He might not 'win' this debate, but he will end up being the best contender by the end of the debates. He might get beaten out by those with more money, but we have not seen the last of Rand Paul by any means.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/Video-Embeds/2015/June/Rand-Paul-Is-Ready-for-a-GOP-Rumble/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess you guys don't have conversations with God.

Tis a pity for you.

Many people here apparently have conversations with other gods, or gods who think that it would be best to lie to them. What a weird god. Or are you saying that all the people who think god is telling them to vote for Scott Walker or Hillary Clinton aren't really hearing god?

Personally, I didn't get the message. But if you're right and Rand Paul is god's candidate... Romans 13:1 would seem to imply quite heavily that Rand Paul will win, no? So, if he doesn't, would you admit that that probably wasn't God talking to you?

Upvote 0