Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So I have my nieces today while their mom's at a job interview. Trying to entertain a 6 yr, 5 yr and 11 mos old after 3 days of rain with more on the way isn't easy. We've colored, played play doh and now my living room is one giant tent! ^_^ How do you entertain kids on rainy days?

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Tellings stories (positive) of GrandParents and relatives Lives growing up in harder times, playing Scrabble, writing stories then reading these stories to the young ones, Reading, Drawing, Painting, Craft work, Carpentry and buying offcuts from Hardware places, Treasure Hunts, wrapping up some little inexpensive gifts/surprises and hiding these, giving some little chores for the inbetween moments, learning about the world, ie other countries and places, so many things entertaining young ones!

Upvote 0

bibletoyscom

Apr 2, 2015
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Keeping kids busy on a rainy day is hard enough, but keeping kids busy with good educational toys is even tougher. The company I work for has lots of colouring books and action figures that are all religion based, keeping our kids busy and educated at the same time! My personal favourite is this variety set of colouring books

Upvote 0