Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am noticing that you can't answer direct questions. Why is that?

What is evidence?
Ask a direct question, and one not based on your imagination. Don't ask a what if about 'what if the tooth fairy (or same state past) waved her wand on isotopes'...

So how would you know if daughter material and ratios were here at the start of this nature or not? How would you know what was created and so would be here to start?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Like I said, you can't answer direct questions.
Tell the truth, I did. You have no evidence for your religious stories. You think it is clever to ask what it would look like if you did have some!? Well, if you did we would all know now wouldn't we !?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not the one lying. Define what evidence is.
It is what you have none of. The topic is radioactive dating so what evidence for that do you have? Your number game didn't work because you start off assuming present decay dunnit it all and made the ratios, while rejecting creation and the former nature with no proof.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What would have been produced depends on what started out at creation as well as the nature and laws of the day. Science doesn't know anything about either. That is why they have merely tried to impose dates on rocks based on present state decay. They are hopelessly limited. They are in a fishbowl intellectually. They cannot think outside their little box. Their lobotomized reality is a self imposed prison that resulted from not including God in their knowledge.

There you go again, asserting weird stuff like alternate states of physics and asserting that discovering science truths means you don't believe in God. Massive fail that you keep repeating.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
It is what you have none of. The topic is radioactive dating so what evidence for that do you have? Your number game didn't work because you start off assuming present decay dunnit it all and made the ratios, while rejecting creation and the former nature with no proof.

Define the word "evidence".

Upvote 0

Super Hotdog Salesman

Oct 26, 2015
✟7,785.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Define what evidence is.

It is what you have none of.

I don't have one of these. I guess this is what evidence is. What a good definition.
latest

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Would you be so kind as to define what you consider evidence to be, in a way that is not sarcastic or a jab at people participating in this thread?
There is no evidence for a same state past. None. What would an invisible pink unicorn look like...same idea...

Upvote 0

Super Hotdog Salesman

Oct 26, 2015
✟7,785.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Now give evidence for a present state in the past. You pack that something fierce

I don't have a Star Destroyer, so it's what you asked for. If you want something else you'll have to define the word "evidence" as you've been asked to do several times now.

Upvote 0