Racists smear Bobby Jindal with hateful taunts

Oct 13, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
✟1,657.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
No, says the facts regarding Clinton, and comparisons with other politicians sexual misconduct and the consequences (or lack thereof) for them.

Clinton was (and still is, to this day) clearly politically attacked for his sexual actions. The perjury was directly related to his sexual misconduct. Cain never had to go to trial for his sexual actions, he simply got political fallout from them. Clinton got no more of a free pass than Cain (or Mark Sanford, for that matter).

Your bias is evident, and your refusal to acknowledge the truth is plain to see.

Cain has dropped out of politics. Has Clinton?

Clinton still gets $100k+ for speaking engagements, Does Cain?

Your bias is evident.

When Republican Larry Craig was accused of soliciting sex in an airport rest room, he was forced to resign by his fellow Republicans.

When Democrat Barney Franks' boyfriend ran a homosexual prostitution ring out of their townhouse the issue just evaporated.

There is your bias.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Cain has dropped out of politics. Has Clinton?

Clinton still gets $100k+ for speaking engagements, Does Cain?

Your bias is evident.

When Republican Larry Craig was accused of soliciting sex in an airport rest room, he was forced to resign by his fellow Republicans.

When Democrat Barney Franks' boyfriend ran a homosexual prostitution ring out of their townhouse the issue just evaporated.

There is your bias.

Herman Cain's entire political career consisted of failed campaigns. He ran for President in 2000 and lost. He ran for the Senate in 2004 and lost. He would have lost in 2012 regardless of his sexual history being brought up. There were no consequences for his sexual actions other than the court of public opinion. What political office did Cain achieve before the sex scandal came out? What's that? He never held a significant office before? So how, then can you blame the sex scandal on the failure to attain office after? Despite the sex scandal, Herman Cain was given a job as a Fox News contributor, was Clinton?

Clinton was a lifelong politician, and had already attained the Presidency before the scandals came out. What President has been stripped of his position due to a sexual scandal? Ex-presidents always command exorbitant speaking fees. I think it's absurd, but it's a fact.

Mark Sanford was a Republican governor who got caught using tax payer money to visit a mistress in Argentina. He stayed in office after the scandal came out, and still has an active political career.

Craig did not resign from office. He opted not to run for re-election.

Barney Frank had an extensive probe into the goings on of his boyfriend. The probes findings were that Frank was unaware of his boyfriends actions.

Firstly, do you see the difference between being caught soliciting prostitution in an airport versus your boyfriend acting as a prostitute? In Craig's case, he was caught. In Frank's case, his boyfriend was caught.

As i've said before, i'm not a Democrat, nor do i support the Democrat party. Any objective observer can see the rampant corruption in both political parties (as well as the entire system), and all people of wealth get favorable treatment by the justice system.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
Oct 13, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
✟1,657.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
<<As i've said before, i'm not a Democrat, nor do i support the Democrat party. Any objective observer can see the rampant corruption in both political parties (as well as the entire system), and all people of wealth get favorable treatment by the justice system.>>

Amen and amen!

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Of course, you did not understand it that way.

No one with any degree of alertness would believe that.

I erred on that understanding, yes. Was I 100% convinced that was what he meant? Definitely not. I have just been saying that he says nothing to indicate otherwise.

All I'm asking is for someone to break down his original post and show me what words were used to indicate he wasn't making a blanket statement.
Because some of the blanket statements I've seen on this website... it feels to me like nothing is impossible.

You can be incredulous I don't believe the same thing as you on a topic but nothing goes anywhere if you can't explain your own words.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Jindal is Indian-American. Some in the Indian American community may find it hard to deal with, but Indian Americans are not a homogenous group with one single political affiliation. They are as diverse as any other group.
Jindal rejects your comment that he is Indian-American.

Hence the need for this thread....

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cain's accusers never proved anything and disappeared as soon as Cain dropped his candidacy.
Two of them received large cash settlements. Why would they want to stay in the public eye as victims of Cain?

Clinton committed perjury. That's a fact.
And he was impeached and disbarred.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course, you did not understand it that way.

No one with any degree of alertness would believe that.

I understood it the same way and I am quite alert having had my morning coffee. His statement was unqualified.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You've got to twist that quite a bit to say that's Jindal denying he's Indian-American.
No twisting. He changed his name from Piyush to Bobby, then refuses to be called Indian-American.

His words prove he is distancing himself from his heritage.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No twisting. He changed his name from Piyush to Bobby, then refuses to be called Indian-American.

He wants to see himself and other Americans as Americans. That is not distancing himself from his heritage.

And do you honestly see someone named Piyush being elected to public office in a country with race problems as bad as that of America?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
He wants to see himself and other Americans as Americans. That is not distancing himself from his heritage.
He sacrifices his heritage for votes.

And do you honestly see someone named Piyush being elected to public office in a country with race problems as bad as that of America?
Now you are beginning to see why Pitush is white washing his heritage!

For votes.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

While i don't like Jindal at all as a candidate, his message is one of "let's look past racial and ethnic divisions and see ourselves all as American", which i don't see how can be interpreted as anything but a positive message - other than those with a political axe to grind.

Labeling Americans as hyphenated Americans depending on their heritage is a racial ploy and a divisive message.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
While i don't like Jindal at all as a candidate, his message is one of "let's look past racial and ethnic divisions and see ourselves all as American", which i don't see how can be interpreted as anything but a positive message - other than those with a political axe to grind.

Labeling Americans as hyphenated Americans depending on their heritage is a racial ploy and a divisive message.
Many Indian-Americans disagree and made it clear. They were promptly called racists :)

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
He sacrifices his heritage for votes.

Now you are beginning to see why Pitush is white washing his heritage!

For votes.

I just don't see it as whitewashing his heritage. He's not making a big deal of it, sure. But that's more through the fault of American society rather than his. And it's transpired to be a very clever move that has paid off.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Many Indian-Americans disagree and made it clear. They were promptly called racists :)

I would wager that many of those same Indian-Americans who posted jabs at Jindal would've been silent if a Democrat Indian-American politician made similar remarks.

Upvote 0