Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]All of us are experts at practicing virtue at a distance. ~Theodore M. Hesburgh[/FONT]

Upvote 0

DandelionsInTheRain

You see flowers in these weeds
Aug 23, 2007
in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing. Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, "My way is hidden from the Lord; my cause is disregarded by my God"? Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:26-31

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about? Henry Ford

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coreya

Aug 27, 2012
SE Wisconsin
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here are a few I have made

Attachments

• Francis-Chan-Christian-Quote-Failure-360x360.jpg
    Francis-Chan-Christian-Quote-Failure-360x360.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Andrew-Murray-Christian-Quote-Kingdom-Of-God-360x360.jpg
    Andrew-Murray-Christian-Quote-Kingdom-Of-God-360x360.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Martin-Luther-Christian-Quote-Crown-of-Thorns1-360x360.jpg
    Martin-Luther-Christian-Quote-Crown-of-Thorns1-360x360.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

angelT17

Jun 28, 2006
Jamdung/Jamrock/Island in the sun
✟21,946.00
Country
Jamaica
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
“Everyone in the world is worth being nice to. Because God never creates inferior human beings, each person deserves respect and dignity.”
― Ben Carson

Last edited:
Upvote 0