Jun 19, 2013
✟92,845.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We are made in God's image, so what need is their to deform something that is so beautiful? We are essentially telling God that he did a bad job with his creation, and that we know better then him when we get a tattoo.

Our bodies will eventually be resurrected, and the tattoos and piercing will likely all still be there...scars of our earthly past.

Reactions: ICXC-NIKA
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I've gone on my own so far as I'm used to the pain.
Yes, I think that the taking someone with you to the parlor, thing, probably applies mostly to ppl having it done for the first or second time.

Whereas you yourself are a bit of a veteran, and have learned to be tough, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOL, dont think tattoo parlors is his issue (Hes quite happy for me to get one) This is the guy that went to visit a friend (years ago) in hospital & passed out when the nurse went to give his friend a shot.....
Oh okay! so he's quite positive about the enhancement potentials for you, offered by a parlor, then?

Just the fact that the ink is shot in with needles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Runswithdogs

Mar 11, 2016
Scotland
✟76,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hes not bothered by me getting a tattoo, says if it makes me happy then do it.. as long as he dosent have to watch be around needles/blood. (not sure which one is worse for him, I cut my finger really badly once & he turned white as a sheet & almost passed out)

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

Runswithdogs

Mar 11, 2016
Scotland
✟76,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mmm.. one of my criteria for getting a tattoo was that my husband wouldn't have any issues with it.. which he doesn't.. if it bothered him for any reason then I would have chosen not to get one. No matter how much I would like to.

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mmm.. one of my criteria for getting a tattoo was that my husband wouldn't have any issues with it.. which he doesn't.. if it bothered him for any reason then I would have chosen not to get one. No matter how much I would like to.

Well, great! I do strongly sense, however, that you indeed very much would like to.

Upvote 0