Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2013
✟7,619.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Assalam Alaikum (Peace be upon you all)

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (Quran 2:62)

"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (Quran 5:82).

I started this new thread to answer all questions concerning Islam. There are a lot of misconceptions and my purpose is to clarify as much as possible. I am here in this Forum with one objective only...to prove that Christians and Muslims, have much more in common than any other religious groups that exist today. (For example, both Muslims and Christians end all their prayers with "Amen")

Feel free to ask me any question about Islam, the Quran, the concept of God in Islam, the story of Jesus peace be upon him in Islam. I will not be offended, regardless of the types of questions (or criticism) I receive.

Muslim - Loves - Jesus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.