Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I want to go back to school for a degree in psychology. Does anyone have any suggestions of schools I could look into?
Thanks!

I know it's been a month or so since you made this request, but I wanted to encourage you to look into your local community college. I highly doubt they will allow you to do all the work online, but they may have an online program for at least an Associate's Degree in Psychology. My local community college (Pikes Peak Community College) has an online program, but the close proximity will also allow for some of the lab work to be done at the campus, which is only half an hour away.

I'm pursuing a degree in psychology as well, for my own benefit (rather than pursuing a career). I can transfer from the community college to the local university if I want/need to, as well. You want to be careful with online classes; here in Colorado, at least, they have limited reciprocity between schools. If you're pursuing your doctorate, check out the reciprocity agreement between your local community college and university, so you won't waste your time on classes that won't transfer.

As always, make sure you fill out your FAFSA and check for grants and scholarships. Good luck to you.

Upvote 0