Leeds
✟7,692.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hey Guys, Just got back to playing my ps3, sure enough i will be buying some new games, but i woud love some friends to play with on there. Maybe i could buy the same games or what not. Im still learning about Christianity, I would'nt call myself a Christian just yet, but i strong believer and im getting there. It would be awesome to get to know some Christians, because no one i know is Christian.

Anyhow my PSN tag is xiChrisx

Feel free to add me :)

Last edited:

Racer283

Jun 30, 2012
Colorado
✟7,679.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hey Chris,
I have a PS3 at home and play sometimes not a lot anymore but I mainly play Gran Turismo 5 or other racing games but occasionally I'll play Call of Duty. My PSN name is Racer2833. Feel free if you want to friend me or if you have any of those games than we can play with each other.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I've heard that the Uncharted series are really good. Also U2_Vertigo40, I'm guessing by your username that you are a fan of the band U2.

Indeed I am.:)

The Uncharted games are amazing. Just the single player campaigns alone are worth the money.

Upvote 0

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can add me if you want. PSN name is the same as it is here.

Currently the only games I am playing online (on the PS3, anyway) are Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield Bad Company 2, but I plan on getting more. I want to get Uncharted 3. Uncharted 1 and 2 were excellent.

Upvote 0