Broken but loved
Jan 16, 2013
✟27,939.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hello

can you pray for me for God to protect and deliver me from people in mine life who continues to make it hard for me.

in particular today i ran into this woman I knew again, and for some reason, she has this knowing smirk on her face, like she knows something I don't

she and her gang knows where I live

i am feeling really uncomfortable by her

and for God to help me to forgive and to have faith in Him, knowing that He will repay evil, and He will not let them succeed.

thank you

Zeenosue

Feb 4, 2016
Guadalajara
✟16,047.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Imagine Jesus arriving to a town, but this time it's hundreds or even thousands of people who smirk at Him. He went through the same thing as us, but He knew that the Father would be with Him at every moment, and you should know that, too. God is with you and compared to Him, anything that other people might think of you is really nothing. Trust Him and walk in confidence under His wing. Read the Bible every day and learn about Him and the promises He has made YOU.

You'll see that you don't have to fear them... they have to fear God ;) Be strong!

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m praying for God to work His will in your situation. May He bless you and watch over you in the days ahead. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 37:7-9 -- Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

Upvote 0