Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Prosperity—having enough divine provision to complete a divine assignment.
· Having enough to have your needs met and having enough left over to meet the needs of others.

Prosperity is the Abrahmic Covenant:
· blessed to be a blessing!

Deut 8:18
"And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth,

Why would God give you the power to get wealth if:
· It was not His desire that you have wealth?

God gave us power to get wealth:
· That He may establish His covenant.
· He wants it established throughout the World.

His covenant not our covenant:
· He wants people saved, delivered and set free.

He wants us to pour money into:
· Church, and Missions work
· Food and clothing
· T.V., and Radio
· Ships and planes.
· Tracks and Bibles.
Whatever needed!

We can pour money into anything that is going to produce the gospel in the world:
· get this thing wrapped up, because Jesus is coming!

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
We are talking about prosperity:
· Pillars of prosperity.

There is work that must be done:
· And it won’t get done until we walk in prosperity.

You can’t bless:
· Until you’re first blessed.

Most people want to be blessed.
· you have to go back to motive:
· What is your motive to be blessed?

Matt 6:33 says:
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Seek first the kingdom of God:
· It did not say seek only the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
· It did not say you couldn’t seek something 2nd, 3rd 4th and so on.

How many of you would like to live in a debt free home?
· Drive debt free vehicles?
· Be totally debt fee?
· How about enough money in the bank so your children and children’s children can go any college they want to go?

There is nothing wrong with seeking those things:
· It just said seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

God doesn’t care what you have:
· As long as your priorities are right.

That is what motive is all about:
· What is your motive?

There are a lot of people seeking things before God:
· And that is when the world gets a bad taste in its mouth about prosperity.

I am not preaching a bless me religion:
· I am preaching blessed to be a blessing doctrine.

Lea and I are blessed:
· Because of the grace of God.

Eph 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

Grace—Gods unmerited favor towards you.
· You didn’t earn it,
· You didn’t do anything to deserve it.
His favor on you!

It is by grace though faith:
· By grace you are saved through faith
· By grace you are healed though faith,
· By grace you are anointed through faith,
· By grace you Are prosperous though faith,

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You need to believe and you need to speak:
· Your Words must be full of grace and faith.
· They need to contain not only volume but power.

2 Cor 4:13
And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak,

We must believe then we can speak:
· We just can’t speak anything—we speak what the Word says.

Your Faith will cause you to speak:
· Romans 4:17 says—calling those things that be not as though they are.

Gen 1:1-31
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 Then God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."
7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 Then God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear"; and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
11 Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth"; and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
13 So the evening and the morning were the third day.
14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years;
15 "and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so.
16 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also.
17 God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth,
18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
20 Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens."
21 So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth."
23 So the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
24 Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind"; and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 Then God blessed them,

What did God bless them with?
· His Words—and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

29 And God said, "See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.
30 "Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food"; and it was so.
31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

God is a saying God:
· And God is a seeing God.

The problem is the human race is:
· A seeing race, then a saying race.

But God is:
· A saying God then a seeing God.

The old man wants you to see it before you say it.

Upvote 0

Deba

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want (period)
Jul 8, 2007
An American living in Laos
✟13,167.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
You can’t bless:

What about the widow who had nothing and gave all she had to live on? She had no promises made to her, no did Jesus say what the effect of her action would be. But you get the idea from His actions and comments that He very much approved.

That is the blessing I want - the approval of Jesus.

Maybe you think you need to be blessed to be a blessing, but the BIble says different.

Reactions: Tamara224
Upvote 0

Deba

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want (period)
Jul 8, 2007
An American living in Laos
✟13,167.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
We are talking about prosperity:
· Pillars of prosperity.

There is work that must be done:
· And it won’t get done until we walk in prosperity.

You can’t bless:

This is not right.

What about the widow of Zarephath? She was willing to give the last bit of food available for her and her son. And when she gave out her emptiness, God filled her pantry.

What you are teaching is that she should have first sought her own blessing. That is not right.

Upvote 0
T

TheBloodOfJesus

I am not sure that an example of a poor person being kind overrules the dozens of scriptures that imp has provided.
This is not Bible Cards where you can trump one verse with another and cancel out what it means.
God DOES take pleasure in the prosperity of His people.
Righteous living and giving DOES result in prosperity... that is a scriptural fact.
Nobody is putting down poor people. But having been both rich and poor myself I can tell you God did not care either way. He loved me in both conditions.
So if the choice is left up to me... I am no fool. I will take a steak sandwich over a mere crust of bread any day.

Upvote 0

PastorJim

Jul 12, 2006
✟3,601.00
Faith
Baptist
Your Faith will cause you to speak:
· Romans 4:17 says—calling those things that be not as though they are.

clearrectangle.gif

<< Romans 4 >>
King James Bible16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Please note that v 17 says that God is the one who calls those things that are not as though they are, not us.

Prosperity is the Abrahmic Covenant:
· blessed to be a blessing!

Deut 8:18
"And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth,

The Abrahamic Covenant was not with us. It was with Abraham. That's why it's called the Abrahamic Covenant.

Upvote 0

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The way most Christians work is this way:
· They will see something on T.V. or out and about.
· Then they will say something expecting to receive something they have seen.

The way God does it is:
· He gets it on the inside without seeing anything on the outside,
· Then He says it and it comes to pass.

What your wants need to come from your heart:
· And not from the desire of what someone else has.

Your faith has to operate on what comes from within:
· from your heart!
· It comes though times of prayer.

The bible says:
· Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the intense desires of your heart.

It did not say He would give you:
· Not what someone else has.

The problem is we operate in lust too much:
· Coveting what other people have

We see:
· A car someone else is driving,
· A house someone else owns.
We see something someone else has:
· We say I want that, and we put our faith towards that.

Was that ever in our heart?
· No that was in our eyes.

Your looking should always follow your saying:
· Not your saying, following your looking.

You&#8217;ve got to get it in your heart.

Upvote 0

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
clearrectangle.gif

<< Romans 4 >>
King James Bible16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Please note that v 17 says that God is the one who calls those things that are not as though they are, not us.

We are to be imitators of God as dear children. God is the one the calls those things that are not as they are so, it was God that set the example of having dominion. Not just speaking anything into existence but speaking the Word of God.

Rom 5:17

17 For if because of one man's trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God's] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

We are to Reign as Kings IN LIFE:
· That is this life here and now.

Kings have dominion:
· Kings call those things that be not as though they are, and they become so.

As far as this is concerned we are to be imitators of

The Abrahamic Covenant was not with us. It was with Abraham. That's why it's called the Abrahamic Covenant.

Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
NKJV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

Christina M

This is not right.

What about the widow of Zarephath? She was willing to give the last bit of food available for her and her son. And when she gave out her emptiness, God filled her pantry.

What you are teaching is that she should have first sought her own blessing. That is not right.

She DID give out of her blessing.... she had food available... she didn't waste her seed.

God gives seed to the sower.... she was OBEDIENT and sowed.... and got blessed!! Don't ever eat your seed.

God is good that way!:angel:

Reactions: importunity
Upvote 0

PastorJim

Jul 12, 2006
✟3,601.00
Faith
Baptist
[COLOR=black said:
importunity;45135460]Gal 3:13-14[/COLOR]

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
NKJV

That's right. However, this blessing has nothing to do with financial wealth, but with salvation and the imparting of the Holy Spirit by faith.

We are to be imitators of God as dear children. God is the one the calls those things that are not as they are so, it was God that set the example of having dominion. Not just speaking anything into existence but speaking the Word of God.

Are you familiar with the hermeneutic concept of "prescriptive" vs "descriptive" verses or passages of scripture?

Do you believe that this verse is prescriptive or descriptive and why?

Upvote 0

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
We do speak things into existence, we do call those things as be not as though they are. We see an example of that when Jesus told the disiples to speak to the mountain and it would be removed and cast into the sea, He did not say plead with the mountain. When we are told to pray, the word ask is the same Word as demand, you are not demanding God to do anything he already has done everything you are making a demand as someone with dominion for the devil to back off.

Romans tells us we reign as kings in life—that is this life.

Hebrews tell us we have an eternal inheritance—so when does eternity start? You are thrown into your eternal inheritance the moment you accept Christ as savior. You don’t have to accept all that He has for you but it’s there. If someone wants to not accept it that’s cool I will be glad to put up the soup tent and feed those that refuse to accept what Christ has paid for.

The Blessing of Abraham was both natural and supernatural.

Upvote 0

PastorJim

Jul 12, 2006
✟3,601.00
Faith
Baptist
Gal 3:13-14

NKJV

Like I said, the blessing of Abraham is not material wealth, but salvation and the imparting of the Holy Spirit through faith. The verse you cited even tells you this.

Upvote 0

PastorJim

Jul 12, 2006
✟3,601.00
Faith
Baptist
We do speak things into existence, we do call those things as be not as though they are.

The verse that you cited says that God calls things that are not as though they are. It doesn't say anything about us doing that.

Are you familiar with the concept of prescriptive vs descriptive verses? Could you please explain why, within the context of this passage, you believe that this is a prescriptive verse and not a descriptive verse?

Romans tells us we reign as kings in life&#8212;that is this life.

Which verse is this?.

The Blessing of Abraham was both natural and supernatural.

Could you please show me that in the Bible? I get the feeling that you're confusing the blessing of Abraham with the Abrahamic covenant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zaksmummy

Jul 6, 2007
Chesterfield
✟10,866.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Going to the Deut 8v18, the passage is not talking about gaining wealth, it is talking about ensuring that you remember who gave you the wealth. It starts at v11

"Be careful not to forget Adonai your God by not obeying his commandments, rulings and regulations that I am giving you today. Otherwise you, after you have eaten and are satisfied, built fine houses and lived in them, and increased you herds, flocks, silver, gold and everything else you own, you will become proud hearted, forgetting Adonai your God - who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you lived as slaves: who led you through the vast and fearsome desert, with its poisonous snakes, scorpions and waterless, thirsty ground: who brought you water out of flint rock for you: who fed you in the desert with manna, unknown to your ancestors; all the while humbling ans testing you in order to do you good in the end - you will think to yourself "my own power and the strength of my own hand have gotten me this wealth". No, you are to remember Adonai your God, because it is he who is giving you the power to get wealth, in order to confirm his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as is happening even today. If you forget Adonai your God, follow other gods, and serve and worship them, I am warning you in advance today that you will certainly perish. you will perish just like the nations that Adonai is causing to perish ahead of you, because you will not have heeded the voice of Adonai you God. (Complete Jewish Bible)

Please dont take one verse and use it out of context.

Gods warning is clear - remember who gave you with wealth, serve me only or you will perish

Upvote 0

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
God said it God saw it!

1 Sam 17:34-36
34 But David said to Saul, "Your servant used to keep his father's sheep, and when a lion or a bear came and took a lamb out of the flock,
35 I went out after it and struck it, and delivered the lamb from its mouth; and when it arose against me, I caught it by its beard, and struck and killed it.
36 "Your servant has killed both lion and bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, seeing he has defied the armies of the living God."

Listen to my man David talking smack!

37 Moreover David said, "The LORD, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and the LORD be with you!"

DAVID is saying something:
· And in a minute he is going to be seeing something.

By Grace David killed Goliath though faith.
· By grace you will kill your giant by faith.

Verse 45
45 Then David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.
46 "This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
47 "Then all this assembly shall know that the LORD does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the LORD'S, and He will give you into our hands."

Never go against your giant:
· With your mouth closed.

David prophesied the End to his enemy!

That sickness or disease attacking your body:
· Start prophesying the end to it.

That dept in your life&#8212;start prophesying the end to it!

Prophesy to your enemy&#8212;tell it what is going to happen to it.
And it does not matter if your enemy believes you or not:
· Do you think Goliath believed David?

Your enemy is not going to believe you either:
· By grace and through faith you are victorious.
· Not just volume of words but the power of the Word!

The same spirit that said let there be light:
· That is the same spirit that David said I am going to feed your hide to the birds.

God is The Creator&#8212;we are little creators:
· We are sons and daughters from the Most High God.

Notice this:
David did not talk to God about Goliath:
· He talked to Goliath about His God.

We talk to God like He is going to do something about it:
· He has already done everything at the cross.

The days of talking to God about our problem is over:
· Now we talk to our problems about our God!

Start saying and seeing!

Prophesy the end to your enemy:
David did.
· He went from Shepherd boy to kings favored,
· Married the kings daughter,
· And didn&#8217;t have to pay taxes for a year.

David had something in his heart:
· That put power in his mouth.

Anything God is involved in has to start in your Heart.

Reactions: J4Jesus
Upvote 0

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It all comes down to this:
· What is your motive for wanting more?
· What is your motive for wanting to be blessed?
· What is you motive for wanting to walk into prosperity?

Some people want to have a lot:
· Just so they can have a lot.

· So they can be a part of building the Kingdom if God.

God knows our motives&#8212;God knows our heart.
God knows if you have been a good steward over what He has given you or not.
· He will give based upon that.

God is not going to give you more than you can handle:
· He loves you more than that.

You don&#8217;t give children lots of money:
· You don&#8217;t&#8217; give children loaded guns.

You have to be careful of what you give them:
· You love them,
· You don&#8217;t give them more than they can handle
Gods no different.

So what should our motives be?

Our first motive should be:
· Because it gives Joy to God.

It Gives joy to God!
· God takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servants (Psa 35:27).
· It puts a smile on Gods face when your blessed!
Doesn&#8217;t it put a smile on your face when you see your children blessed?
· Are you better than God&#8212;of course not!
· It blesses God to see you blessed!

The second motive we should have:
· To want prosperity, and to want to have money.
Is to bless the Church.

We need to take care of the house of God:
· The Kingdom of God.

The Bible says:
· How can someone go unless they are sent?

When we read Paul&#8217;s writings in the epistles:
· Paul was so appreciative how the Churches would take care of Him.
· He was so thankful how the churches would take up an offering to send it to Jerusalem, to help the cause&#8212;to bless the kingdom of God.

I love the Copeland&#8217;s, the Hagen&#8217;s, and so many others:
· How awesome it would be to write all of them a check for a million dollars.
· To help them with the assignment of building the Kingdom of God&#8212;to be partners&#8212;co-laborers.

BUT you&#8217;ll never give a million until:
· You first give 100,000.
You&#8217;ll never give 100,000 until:
· You give 10,000.
You&#8217;ll never give 10,000 until:
· You give 1,000.
You&#8217;ll never give 1,000 until:
· You give 100.
You&#8217;ll never give 100 until:
· You give 10 dollars.
You&#8217;ve got to start where you are!

The third motive on wanting to be blessed should be:
· Our inheritance.

Prov 13:22 says:
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children,

I don&#8217;t just want to leave my kids stuff:
· I want to leave them the Faith I got the stuff with.
· I want to leave them both.
I want more left for my kids than was left me.

It says a good man leaves an inheritance to his children&#8217;s children:
· Not a great man&#8212;a good man.

Upvote 0

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It all comes down to this:
· What is your motive for wanting more?
· What is your motive for wanting to be blessed?
· What is you motive for wanting to walk into prosperity?

· Just so they can have a lot.

· So they can be a part of building the Kingdom if God.

God knows our motives&#8212;God knows our heart.
God knows if you have been a good steward over what He has given you or not.
· He will give based upon that.

God is not going to give you more than you can handle:
· He loves you more than that.

You don&#8217;t give children lots of money:
· You don&#8217;t&#8217; give children loaded guns.

You have to be careful of what you give them:
· You love them,
· You don&#8217;t give them more than they can handle
Gods no different.

So what should our motives be?

Our first motive should be:
· Because it gives Joy to God.

It Gives joy to God!
· God takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servants (Psa 35:27).
· It puts a smile on Gods face when your blessed!
Doesn&#8217;t it put a smile on your face when you see your children blessed?
· Are you better than God&#8212;of course not!
· It blesses God to see you blessed!

The second motive we should have:
· To want prosperity, and to want to have money.
Is to bless the Church.

We need to take care of the house of God:
· The Kingdom of God.

The Bible says:
· How can someone go unless they are sent?

When we read Paul&#8217;s writings in the epistles:
· Paul was so appreciative how the Churches would take care of Him.
· He was so thankful how the churches would take up an offering to send it to Jerusalem, to help the cause&#8212;to bless the kingdom of God.

I love the Copeland&#8217;s, the Hagen&#8217;s, and so many others:
· How awesome it would be to write all of them a check for a million dollars.
· To help them with the assignment of building the Kingdom of God&#8212;to be partners&#8212;co-laborers.

BUT you&#8217;ll never give a million until:
· You first give 100,000.
You&#8217;ll never give 100,000 until:
· You give 10,000.
You&#8217;ll never give 10,000 until:
· You give 1,000.
You&#8217;ll never give 1,000 until:
· You give 100.
You&#8217;ll never give 100 until:
· You give 10 dollars.
You&#8217;ve got to start where you are!

The third motive on wanting to be blessed should be:
· Our inheritance.

Prov 13:22 says:
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children,

I don&#8217;t just want to leave my kids stuff:
· I want to leave them the Faith I got the stuff with.
· I want to leave them both.
I want more left for my kids than was left me.

It says a good man leaves an inheritance to his children&#8217;s children:
· Not a great man&#8212;a good man.

Upvote 0

importunity

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Tennessee
✟56,180.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The angel Gabriel appeared unto Marry:
· He told her everything that was happening,
· He told her everything that was going to happen,
· He said she was highly favored,
· She was going to conceive a son and His name would be Jesus.

After Marry heard everything Gabriel said—LOOK IN VERSE 38 (Luke 1:38)
38 Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.

I believe at that very moment Marry conceived within her womb.
· Let it be to me according to your word.
· Confession birthed Jesus.

What is awesome here?
· A word birthed The Word.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.