Deus est regit qui omnia
Apr 14, 2008
Indiana
✟11,689.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
23 And Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it R709 is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 "Again I say to you, it R710 is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." 25 When the disciples heard this, they were very astonished and said, "Then who can be saved?" 26 And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With R711 people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We're venturing into a weird form of Gnosticism here.

Nothing created is inherently evil. That would include even the Devil and his demon minions. They are not evil in their substance, only in their character and disposition. That is no different than your average human being.

Could the Devil or the demons find salvation? Yes. Will that happen? Probably not because they have delved so deeply into their own vices that they have effectively cut any last cords, so to speak.

Upvote 0
C

Cross Reference

We're venturing into a weird form of Gnosticism here.
Not really. This is not a mystery unless embracing a doctrine whose conclusions can only be, mysteries.

Nothing created is inherently evil. That would include even the Devil and his demon minions. They are not evil in their substance, only in their character and disposition. That is no different than your average human being.
You mean they were not created with inherent evil. How is it then they wound up in it? There is an answer. And it was the same with Adam.
Could the Devil or the demons find salvation?
No however, you have concluded otherwise. Why is that?

Yes. Will that happen?
I am saying it can't happen simply because there are no redeemer for them.
Probably not because they have delved so deeply into their own vices that they have effectively cut any last cords, so to speak.
Probably? Here you say: "We're venturing into a weird form of Gnosticism here" . Unfortunately, that is the path everyone takes who can't connect the dots.

The scriptures say this: "Without the shedding blood forgiveness/redemption/salvation is not possible. Whose blood could have been shed for the myriad of angels in need of redemption while keeping in mind, blood doesn't flow in their bodies?

And that is only one part of why angels can't be redeemed.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
No one ever complains that Satan and the demons weren't offered redemption.
There must have been a few of them in this Assembly as Jesus is telling them to "repent/reform?

Reve 16:1 is showing what happens the ones that don't :wave:

Reve 2:5 Be thou remembering then!, whence/which-place thou hast fallen and reform/repent/metanohson <3340> (5657) thou! And the first works, thou do!
If yet no, I am coming to thee quickly, and shall be removing the Lamp-stand of thee out of the place of her, if ever no thou should be reforming/repenting/metanohshV <3340> (5661)".

Revelation 16:11 And they blaspheme the GOD of the heaven out of the miseries of them, and out of the sores of them. And not they repent/reform/metenohsan <3340> (5656) out of the works of them.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Polycarp1

Born-again Liberal Episcopalian
Sep 4, 2003
USA
✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If you believe your god can do that, he isn't the God of the Bible you believe in.

Prove with Scripture cites that God cannot save Satan and his fallen angels specifically because they do not have blood. Or retract your statement as accusing another Christian of not believing in God, in violation both of the rules of the site and God's own commandments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sphinx777
Upvote 0
C

Cross Reference

Prove with Scripture cites that God cannot save Satan and his fallen agnels specifically because they do not have blood. Or retract your statement as accusing another Christian of not believing in Hod, in violation both of the rules of the site and Hod's own commandments.

I will if you can point to the scripture that state without the shedding of blood there can be forgiveness of sins? While you are at it you might consider that a fallen angel becomes a reprobate angel, i.e., without remedy even God cannot reverse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Polycarp1

Born-again Liberal Episcopalian
Sep 4, 2003
USA
✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I will if you can point to the scripture that state without the shedding of blood there can be forgiveness of sins? While you are at it you might consider that a fallen angel becomes a reprobate angel, i.e., without remedy even God cannot reverse.

Christ's blood was shed -- not yours or mine, or any man's except His -- for redemption. We know this is sufficient to cover the sins of all mankind. We do not know the limits of that redemption. It would have been in God's power to redeem without any shedding of blood, but as a sign and symbol to us, He gave His Son to suffer and die for our sakes. It is by His blood that we are saved.

I have no clue whether He will redeem any fallen angels -- Scripture appears to state that Satan himself at least will be cast down forever. But I have no doubt that He can if He chooses do so.

"Without blood there is no redemption." But this is true not because "it was written, and God is bound by it" but rather because He chose to do it that way, and caused Scripture to be written to say so. And the blood shed is Christ's, given for our sakes.

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Christ died for all Creation. Are not angels a part of it? Do they not also owe their existence to the same Lord and Master? Are they also not eternal, a property, mind you, that is only experienced by God alone?

Christ died for all Creation. This entire material plane; the great multiuniverse in which we, our physical reality and all others, live in. But that is not all; for even heaven itself had its beginning; it and all its residents, recent like the old testament faithful and St. Mary the Theotokos, and original: the celestial court of angels.

Christ died for all Creation, which is altogether good. Whether blood, celestial ichor or fluid of any sort or unliving substance, Jesus' blood was shed for every once. Everything that has ever been, is now, and ever shall be will be transfigured and made a perfected new. Such is the majesty, grace, and power of my God.

No other god can do such things. Mine, who Incarnated as Jesus the Christ, can because His blood coats the very entirety of existence, known and unknown. If not, then I have no use for a powerless pawn of human imagination. But no, He has such divinity, rank, and right, so I cannot be mistaken.

Stop limiting my God.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Christ died for all Creation. Are not angels a part of it? Do they not also owe their existence to the same Lord and Master? Are they also not eternal, a property, mind you, that is only experienced by God alone?

Christ died for all Creation. This entire material plane; the great multiuniverse in which we, our physical reality and all others, live in. But that is not all; for even heaven itself had its beginning; it and all its residents, recent like the old testament faithful and St. Mary the Theotokos, and original: the celestial court of angels.

Christ died for all Creation, which is altogether good. Whether blood, celestial ichor or fluid of any sort or unliving substance, Jesus' blood was shed for every once. Everything that has ever been, is now, and ever shall be will be transfigured and made a perfected new. Such is the majesty, grace, and power of my God.

No other god can do such things. Mine, who Incarnated as Jesus the Christ, can because His blood coats the very entirety of existence, known and unknown. If not, then I have no use for a powerless pawn of human imagination. But no, He has such divinity, rank, and right, so I cannot be mistaken.

Stop limiting my God.

Mmmm..... can you cite biblical evidence that Christ died for all creation? Thanks.

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mmmm..... can you cite biblical evidence that Christ died for all creation? Thanks.

Logical deduction of basic Christian teaching.

God created all things and called them all good.
Why die just for a small segment? Doesn't the Bible say even lions and lambs will rest side-by-side together? It would take an immense change in each species' behavior for that to occur.

How will such an event take place? I have provided the answer.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Logical deduction of basic Christian teaching.

God created all things and called them all good.
Why die just for a small segment? Doesn't the Bible say even lions and lambs will rest side-by-side together? It would take an immense change in each species' behavior for that to occur.

How will such an event take place? I have provided the answer.

That's not what Hebrews 2 teaches.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.