Problems

greenblue

Jul 5, 2015
✟7,751.00
Faith
Salvation Army
this midday i got in a lot trouble with my social workers, who´s intention is to help me, but nothing is working out for good. They have decided i must do this and that, but i dont want to do things where i think, that it wont help me, and i trust god in getting out of my situations. They want to force me to be put in psychiatric hospital, and get strong medication, what will lead me to be numb, and if i dont let it happen, than the police will come :( and i am now, just in a far better situation, exploring the bible and god, and that is what i want. Do you want to pray for me, that things will only work out for good, and that i will be not forced into that, and that their plans will be stopped, wich way dont matter, thank you very much! And that god can hide me away from the police, and will not be found

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟281,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I volunteer at a Christian counseling phone line (612-379-1199) and for a while it seemed like half of our calls were from people who had been messed over by psychiatric medication. I know some people who vouch that medication helped them, but it can be a real mixed bag, and I firmly believe that no one should be forced to take psychiatric medication against their will. Mental health can be related to your lifestyle and it seems people would rather take a pill for something before changing their lifestyle, but it really should be the other way around. I'm not a psychiatrist and I know nothing about your situation, so I'm not in a position to say whether or not medication would help you, but I would try to see a Christian psychiatrist as soon as possible, especially if they have any legal authority over you. It would help to call the person in charge of your social workers to learn about your rights, what they can force you to do, and what options you have. You should be able to request different social workers. Also, feel free to call that Christian phone line during office hours if you want free counseling or just someone to pray with.

Last edited:
Reactions: suzeequeue
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings and help to this brother in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

There is something in the name of Jesus! Call on the Father in Jesus name and let him know your cares!

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer7_zpsc1ak3njx.jpg