Pro-homosexuality foundation pours millions into Catholic and mainline Protestant...

Syrokal

Church of Starry Wisdom
Aug 5, 2004
Sunderland Houghton Le Spring
Visit site
✟642.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I've tried responding several times now, but your ideas are totally incomprehensible to me. The whole idea that we need to change our morality because it offends the disordered passions of people makes zero sense. The idea that it is unjust discrimination to hold to the truth and what is right. Jesus never said to enslave ourselves to the whimsy of evil. That is the gospel of political correctness, not Jesus.

I think you are also confusing two things: Refusing to accept evil as normal as "discrimination," and killing and fighting people as "discrimination." They are completely different things.

Recognising evil as wrong, is not discrimination I agree completely.

However treating Homosexuals as people negatively in our dealings with them , is.

Upvote 0

Syrokal

Church of Starry Wisdom
Aug 5, 2004
Sunderland Houghton Le Spring
Visit site
✟642.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
We don't discriminate against any of these persons you mention but against sinful actions. See the difference?

We must hate sin because God hates sin. We must love everyone, because God loves everyone.

Just discrimination would be to hate the sin, not be prejudiced against the sinner.

Truth is just, prejudice is not. God wishes everyone to hear the truth because God loves us that much.

I agree completely, we are on the same page here.

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟439,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
To love someone is to counsel them. To not accept the sin with PC - but instead dare to do what God wants - to help the misguided to come to Him.
Prayers - love - and unacceptable behavior not accepted in an otherwise PC world.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
But they are infiltrating Churches. Look at what they did to the Anglican church. It has been absolutely torn down in scandal and schism because of homosexual lobbies. And suing private christian organizations too isn't really helping them.

Your not gonna get much sympathy being antagonistic the way many gay lobbies are with desecrating communion hosts, to portraying blasphemous mocking pictures of the last supper.
Leftists tend not to concern themselves with whether or not a story is true. If it is not 'healing' or not 'helpful', or tends to otherwise hurt peoples feelings, stating the truth is wrong.

Upvote 0