Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God thank You that this brother has been honest.. Help him to now go forth and do as You would have him do.. Father give him hope that You go before him.. that we can be freed through the truth.. and also through forgiveness.. Father help him to forgive the members that hurt him from the heart so that there is no issues remaining.. Father help him to know that You will go before him and heal these things and he does not need to be afraid.. Let him have peace for You will answer his prayer and give him strength to do this.. Father help him know that You love him.. and you also love his wives family too.. Father only You can change our hearts and remove the hurt and I pray that You guide this man for any other issues that have caused this rift.. amen

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Could you guys pray for me I am having a pride issue!

I dont want to hang out with my wifes family, we had a falling out about 5 years ago and I still dont want nothing to do with them. I have forgiven them, I just dont really like them.

Hmmm, I need prayer in this area of my life!:help:

</IMG>

Father grant him the grace to take the high road and act with your wisdom in Jesus name.
He can do all things through Christ which strengthens her.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Could you guys pray for me I am having a pride issue!

I dont want to hang out with my wifes family, we had a falling out about 5 years ago and I still dont want nothing to do with them. I have forgiven them, I just dont really like them.

Hmmm, I need prayer in this area of my life!:help:

</IMG>
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For What Is Right In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0