May 24, 2006
✟15,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WayneH said:
Let's Adopt Our Troops In Prayer

<DIV></DIV>- An Initiative of the Presidential Prayer Team&nbsp; - You can pick a branch of any service if you want to and they will assign you a member of that Branch..&nbsp;&nbsp; God Bless..

&nbsp;

<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/troopsadoptup.htm

&nbsp;

<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>Adopt a Troop

You can also join the Presidential prayer team - they are going for 2+ Million members.......................
i joined the presidential prayer team and adopted a national gaurdsman. I'm excited and i never would have known about this without the tip, thanx.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Jesus I pray for peace . I pray for the safe return of all the troops of soldiers in this world. I pray for those who serve unselfishly for the good of all. Please Jesus send a league of Angels to protect us all. I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ ! Amen :crossrc: :prayer: :prayer: :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In The Spirit Of Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ I Pray That All Needs Are Met. I Pray For The Full Power Of The Holy Spirit To Enter And Bestow All His Gifts Which Will Meet Every Need. In Jesus Name I Pray. Before God I Kneel For You Are My Father. I Will Praise God Forever And Ever ! Amen:crossrc:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.