President’s Fmr. Top Intel General: The President is “wrong” on ISIS Strategy

Frenzy

Nov 13, 2015
✟663.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It's not the Presidents strategy it's his advisers strategy, the President goes along with the consensus of opinion, the President and his advisors also has access to information his former general does not.

But enjoy it while you can with this President because come next November there will be another Democrat in the white house, you can have a go at her then.
It really says something about the Republicans when America knows who the next President will be a year before the election.
It wouldn't surprise me if a third party didn't emerge to replace the Republican party.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well what is the president doing wrong exactly? So far I get the same thing everyone already says about the guy. "Obama is a wuss."
I never got that. The man literally has a kill list and is raining missiles down on the heads of our enemies. He's done much more than W in this regard.

I've said it many times, Obama is a narcissist, not a wuss. If he was a wuss we wouldn't be bulldozing into his way so much.

Whether or not he is right is a different matter.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I never got that. The man literally has a kill list and is raining missiles down on the heads of our enemies. He's done much more than W in this regard.

I've said it many times, Obama is a narcissist, not a wuss. If he was a wuss we wouldn't be bulldozing into his way so much.

Whether or not he is right is a different matter.

Yeah I don't see the guy as some sort of malevolent commie, or some sort of big pansy. I see the guy as a bull in a china shop of politics. So quick to ump on the bandwagon of popularity instead of what should be done or said. If enough people raise enough stink abut the Syria thing he'll most likely ramp of efforts to make himself still look like the cool guy

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm pretty sure that narcissism has been a personality mainstay of every modern president.
Yeah, but some of them take it to a new level. Carter and Bush Sr were much more humble than many of our other presidents.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I was expecting something with a little more about what strategy Gen. Flynn proposes other than rather vague criticism.
It's only ever vague criticism. Take the poster here the other day absolutely railing at how Obama is responsible for ISIS, but when pressed for specifics of what Obama should do/have done differently, the best he could come up with was "use the term 'Islamic terrorism' more". They hardly ever have any actual specific criticisms, because that would involve some depth of understanding of a given issue, and require more than a bumper sticker to express.

Reactions: Mary7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's either incompetence or ulterior motives at the expense of America. It sickens me that we have to tolerate this man till he leaves office under his own steam. That he isn't under arrest already is a great injustice. Even if it means Biden takes his place for the remainder of the term.

Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What's a wuss ?
A vulgar slur built off the vulgar term for a females lower anatomy and that starts with the letter "P". A combination of that and wimp so as to make the vulgar slur, wussy.
Afforded as an explanation while the vulgar slur itself isn't often invoked by mature adults.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A vulgar slur built off the vulgar term for a females lower anatomy and that starts with the letter "P". A combination of that and wimp so as to make the vulgar slur, wussy.
Afforded as an explanation while the vulgar slur itself isn't often invoked by mature adults.

Yeah, dang Constitution requires actual laws to be broken instead of just leaving it up to TRUE BLUE AMERICANS!! (tm) to decide that Presidents who don't do what they think they should, would be allowed to serve their full terms in office! :mad:
tulc(knows conservative think opinions>then the Constitution) :sigh:

Upvote 0

Mary7

Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2015
Mississippi
✟75,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It really says something about the Republicans when America knows who the next President will be a year before the election.
It wouldn't surprise me if a third party didn't emerge to replace the Republican party.

The real GOP is vanishing already. The tea party has changed it almost into a new religion. Many consider Bernie Sanders as being 'right' of Pres Eisenhower. Many lifelong Republicans like myself have left that sinking ship.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...conservatives-who-love-bernie-sanders/417441/

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's either incompetence or ulterior motives at the expense of America. It sickens me that we have to tolerate this man till he leaves office under his own steam. That he isn't under arrest already is a great injustice. Even if it means Biden takes his place for the remainder of the term.

And what would you have the President do? Specifically?

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0