✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Am I on a YouTube prank episode?

I don't see anything wrong with this post, I don't know why you people like to mock a message that came from the heart, in accordance with scriptures.

Did Jesus not say, "Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you." Is this message for Christ or against Christ? Please enlighten me?

Is she saying the world will end on such and such a date? No, she is not.

The point of the message is: Choose this day whom you will serve, and stay firm in the faith, in these difficult times. Exactly what Christ said when he came to earth.

Is this message for Christ, or against? Did Christ not give similar messages?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Whew! It must feel good to get that out of your system. I do not believe that it is intellectually, emotionally or even spiritually healthy to live our lives in constant expectation of the end times. We should live our lives optimistically with a view to making this world a better place not just today or tomorrow but into the far distant future.

There are 150 chapters on end times in the Bible.

How many parables teach us to watch, and stay alert?

Matthew 24:10,13
At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.

And your wrong, your viewpoint is not scriptural.

Please read parable of the virgin and the lamps. in Matthew 25

The Parable of the Ten Virgins
25 “Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps[a] and went to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. 5 As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. 6 But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘Since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. 11 Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open to us.’ 12 But he answered, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

Jesus, Lord of Lord and King of Kings, is telling us Watch! you don't know the day or hour of my return!

If Jesus says watch, I think it's best to watch and be prepared, we don't know when he will return, could be tomorrow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Lord,
Please guide me in writing this post. I pray in the Holy Spirit that I can reach everyone who reads this. May those who Know You and those who wish to truly Know You and Praise You, and Honor your KINGDOM further, be lit-up with a fire in their souls. You have warned me in the Spirit and I must share with as many people as I can.
Caps Lock is the only thing have to convey the seriousness and urgency of this message

BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF CHRIST!
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!

WAR LIKE THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN IS COMING TO A PLANET NEAR YOU SOONER THAT WHAT you may think. WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME! Satan IS SURE TO SHOW HIS FACE IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL. This will be greatest LAWLESSNESS, PERSECUTION, EARTH-SHATTERING UPROAR THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!
HUNGER...
THIRST...
STARVATION...
OVERLORDS...
RAPE....
SLAVERY....
MASS MURDER...
CANNABALISM.....
BEHEADINGS FOR FOLLOWING CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR...

HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR, HE WHO HAS EYES, LET HIM SEE!
AMERICA IS HEADING FOR WAR AND IT WILL BE NOTHING LIKE THE WORLD HAS EVER. SEEN. BEFORE. THIS WILL ROCK THE PLANET! THIS THING THING COULD SET OFF AS EARLY AS THE END OF SUMMMER 16! PLEASE DON'T BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD! THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH! THIS IS GOOD AND EVIL! HEAVEN AND HELL. PREPARE YOURSELVES. CONNECT WITH OTHERS. EPIC SPIRITUAL WARFARE is going on in the world so PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE. THE FATHER WARNED ME IN THE SPIRIT and it is AT OUR DOORSTEP!

Do you understand the Luciferian global agenda the world is being ushered in? Feel compelled to warn others? Tired of being called a crazy Qconspiracy theorist? Remotely interested in discussing, professing, and exposing the Truth that Jesus Christ is Lord and Satan is defeated? Doing the will of the Father. Sharing the gospel and shine the light that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND LIGHT. Want to prepare for this perfect storm coming soon?I'd love to connect to other people who have been paying attention to whats going on and want to do something about it.
We need to fervently pursue God, Prayer, Faith, Strength in the Power of Christ and fellowship to get thru these times until we are returned to Him.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. You have been called. You have been warned.

Beautiful message, God Bless you <3

Upvote 0