Mar 16, 2016
Lafayette, LA
✟7,660.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord,
Please guide me in writing this post. I pray in the Holy Spirit that I can reach everyone who reads this. May those who Know You and those who wish to truly Know You and Praise You, and Honor your KINGDOM further, be lit-up with a fire in their souls. You have warned me in the Spirit and I must share with as many people as I can.
Caps Lock is the only thing have to convey the seriousness and urgency of this message

BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF CHRIST!
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!

WAR LIKE THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN IS COMING TO A PLANET NEAR YOU SOONER THAT WHAT you may think. WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME! Satan IS SURE TO SHOW HIS FACE IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL. This will be greatest LAWLESSNESS, PERSECUTION, EARTH-SHATTERING UPROAR THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!
HUNGER...
THIRST...
STARVATION...
OVERLORDS...
RAPE....
SLAVERY....
MASS MURDER...
CANNABALISM.....
BEHEADINGS FOR FOLLOWING CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR...

HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR, HE WHO HAS EYES, LET HIM SEE!
AMERICA IS HEADING FOR WAR AND IT WILL BE NOTHING LIKE THE WORLD HAS EVER. SEEN. BEFORE. THIS WILL ROCK THE PLANET! THIS THING THING COULD SET OFF AS EARLY AS THE END OF SUMMMER 16! PLEASE DON'T BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD! THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH! THIS IS GOOD AND EVIL! HEAVEN AND HELL. PREPARE YOURSELVES. CONNECT WITH OTHERS. EPIC SPIRITUAL WARFARE is going on in the world so PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE. THE FATHER WARNED ME IN THE SPIRIT and it is AT OUR DOORSTEP!

Do you understand the Luciferian global agenda the world is being ushered in? Feel compelled to warn others? Tired of being called a crazy Qconspiracy theorist? Remotely interested in discussing, professing, and exposing the Truth that Jesus Christ is Lord and Satan is defeated? Doing the will of the Father. Sharing the gospel and shine the light that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND LIGHT. Want to prepare for this perfect storm coming soon?I'd love to connect to other people who have been paying attention to whats going on and want to do something about it.
We need to fervently pursue God, Prayer, Faith, Strength in the Power of Christ and fellowship to get thru these times until we are returned to Him.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. You have been called. You have been warned.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Whew! It must feel good to get that out of your system. I do not believe that it is intellectually, emotionally or even spiritually healthy to live our lives in constant expectation of the end times. We should live our lives optimistically with a view to making this world a better place not just today or tomorrow but into the far distant future.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi kayzforgod,

You closed with:
We need to fervently pursue God, Prayer, Faith, Strength in the Power of Christ and fellowship to get thru these times until we are returned to Him.

Amen! The number one goal and purpose of each and every born again believer is to love the Lord our God with all of our being. From the thoughts and attitude of our mind to the intentions of our heart. With all of our strength love the Lord your God.

Yes! Absolutely! There is a day coming of such great persecution as the whole world has never seen before and it will be directed to those whose trust is in the Lord, God. We have been warned that it is coming. We should live not in fear of such days, but in hope for those days. For the arrival of those days means that our salvation draws near. When those days of such great persecution come upon us, our eternal life in the presence of God will be very near. Almost at the door. Praise God!

For those so prepared, when the days of great persecution come, look up and be ready!

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0

KayZforGod

Mar 16, 2016
Lafayette, LA
✟7,660.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Amen MiamiTed! Thanks for the response. I'm so passionate about important to be actively engaged in the Lord's work by sharing the gospel, being a watchman, and shaming the devil by exposing his deceptions being blatantly flaunted via main stream media.

Upvote 0

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟37,814.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
This message sounds strangely like others I have seen from many self appointed watchmen. Nothing but regurgitated warnings made by those who insist that God somehow has given them the inside track on what is going to happen in the future. I have got news for you. It was already prophesied long ago. You are telling us nothing new.

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

havevisions

Dec 24, 2010
Southwest Virginia
✟47,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
By a "planet near you", I'm assuming that you mean our earth!
Yes, there are warnings about what might befall us, but we need to be specific about what those incidents are! Instead of talking in generalities, gloomy predictions and cataclysmic disasters, let's look at trends, predictions based upon facts and educated and inspired biblical knowledge of prophecies into the future. Jesus talked of such things and told us what to be on the watch for! (read Mathew 24 for example). There will be earthquakes, there will be signs in the heavens, we will be persecuted for righteousness sake and even brought before the rulers. The love of many will grow cold, there will be a falling away from the faith, lawlessness will abound, nation will rise against nation, and the man of sin will be revealed. Its all spelled out in scripture. But we must stand fast! Don't forget that there will be many who will be brought to faith by the witness of the faithful. Its going to be worth it all! He will not leave us or forsake us, but in the end the faithful will be gathered from the ends of heaven and earth and be rewarded with a crown. And don't forget, Satan and his host will be defeated and thrown into the Lake of Fire. So, take heart, and rejoice, our redemption draweth near!

Upvote 0

Julie.S

Jan 19, 2016
Pennsylvania
✟21,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This message sounds strangely like others I have seen from many self appointed watchmen. Nothing but regurgitated warnings made by those who insist that God somehow has given them the inside track on what is going to happen in the future. I have got news for you. It was already prophesied long ago. You are telling us nothing new.
I have to agree. Many things like this have been said before and will continue to be until the end of time I am sure.

Reactions: jef1225
Upvote 0

Patmos

Mar 11, 2016
New York
✟893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to agree. Many things like this have been said before and will continue to be until the end of time I am sure.
FWIW - Just recently I was informed that 'block chain' technology - as used in bit coin - is evidence that the One World Government is imminent. Wilt.

Anyone remember Barry Smith from NZ. Said much the same citing the current technology 20 odd years ago.

Upvote 0

Julie.S

Jan 19, 2016
Pennsylvania
✟21,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
FWIW - Just recently I was informed that 'block chain' technology - as used in bit coin - is evidence that the One World Government is imminent. Wilt.

Anyone remember Barry Smith from NZ. Said much the same citing the current technology 20 odd years ago.
Can you show me at least an article on this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Patmos

Mar 11, 2016
New York
✟893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟37,814.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Barry Smith was a conspiracy theorist and made many false predictions starting way back in 1980.
He should be discounted as a reliable source. Yes he did a lot of lectures. But he gave those lectures to people who already believed his predictions. Remember Y2K? He was one of the ones who predicted, in his words...."By the 1st January 2000, the economy as we know it today, will cease to exist!" Then again on page 2 of his book I Spy With My Little Eye, "This author is racing to finish this book and get it out to the public before 31st December 1999. Why? Because within a period of two months (Nov/December 1999), nobody will be buying books as the Old Word (sic) Order comes to a close and the New World Order commences on the 1st January 2000."

Upvote 0

Patmos

Mar 11, 2016
New York
✟893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Y2K. Thanks for reminding me of that nonsense.

I have been on a class where the end times comes up a lot. Over the years I have heard the same 'ideas' many time e.g. Hal Lindsey, so when the class leader announced his discovery of some 'evil' new technology and how it 'fits in', I just laughed. He told me my heart has grown cold. No, sceptical.

Years back when the film E.T came out I remember some nut job announcing their were 43 direct parallels with the Bible.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I read those books by Barry Smith as they were in the library lol

My thoughts are...take them with a grain of salt, but absolutely realise that whatever happens, whatver goes on in the world, we believers are in the world but not of it. We are called out and meant to fulfil our callings.

And no, the bible wasnt just written for americans.

Upvote 0

Dwight55

Jun 5, 2008
✟17,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One of the sad things about the "end" is that we have unfortunately all heard it, . . . time and time again, . . . some correct, and some charlatan utterances, . . . and it is easy to flounder if we are not careful.

Using an old saying from 1958 (when I was in the 8th grade), my teacher, Ellsworth Lynn Beach, told me to be wary of anything I heard, careful of anything I read, and only believe about half of what I saw, . . . and I would do well in this world.

While that is not appropriate for "rightly dividing the Word" it sets the stage correctly for interpreting what is going on at any particular moment. I fully believe there will be folks here on terra firma when that last trumpet sounds and it all closes up, . . . and if possible, . . . I'd love to be one of them.

May God bless,
Dwight

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Patmos

Mar 11, 2016
New York
✟893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I fully believe there will be folks here on terra firma when that last trumpet sounds and it all closes up, . . . and if possible, . . . I'd love to be one of them.

May God bless,
Dwight

Does this make you a post trib person ? I have ben a pre trib but if anyone want to changed my mind that is fine with me. With the assurance of getting to Heaven I would have a fascination to witness the post trib scenario.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Does this make you a post trib person ? I have ben a pre trib but if anyone want to changed my mind that is fine with me. With the assurance of getting to Heaven I would have a fascination to witness the post trib scenario.
I would prefer to witness the Trib. from Heaven. I would get to see the big picture, all at once.

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

OzSpen

Oct 15, 2005
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
Visit site
✟125,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Whew! It must feel good to get that out of your system. I do not believe that it is intellectually, emotionally or even spiritually healthy to live our lives in constant expectation of the end times. We should live our lives optimistically with a view to making this world a better place not just today or tomorrow but into the far distant future.

Are you planning to do that at Brussels airport and on the Brussels' Metro?

What about Syria, Iran and in the ISIS enclaves? Are you going there to make them better places or are you sending somebody else for that purpose?

Oz

Upvote 0

OzSpen

Oct 15, 2005
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
Visit site
✟125,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

Patmos,

I am a premillennial post-trib, these being some of the verses that lend support:

Matt. 24:21-31 (ESV) states:

21For then there will be great tribulation such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. 22And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 25See, I have told you beforehand. 26So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

29“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other (emphasis added).

George Eldon Ladd supports this view in A Commentary on the Book of Revelation and The Blessed Hope.

Oz

Upvote 0