oliviaw

Mar 13, 2007
U.S.A. CA.
✟7,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My friend just found out she's pregnant. She's 18 and is scared. Her family will be very upset, and she's visiting them this weekend out of town. Please pray for her. Traveling mercies, and God's protection, guidance and the safe carrying of this child, that nothing would influence her to do anything God wouldn't approve of. Please pray for Christie.
thank you.:groupray:

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God, praying for this young woman, may You give her peace, and take away the fears. Comfort her, now. May there be traveling mercies, Your heavenly protection around her. Lead and direct her life. Provide her wisdom and understanding. May this pregancy go to full term, and she make the right decisions throughout. Bless Christie, now, in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, watch over Christie and her unborn child. Help her not to do anything You wouldnt be proud of. Please help her through the tough times ahead and bless her along the way Lord. Amen. Help her parents to be supportive and helpful. Amen.

Upvote 0

SBrit20

Nov 7, 2006
TN
✟7,689.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am praying for your friend! I know what she is going through because I had my first child when I was 20! I pray that she has a safe trip home and that God will keep her calm and her parents to be understanding! Everything happens for a reason and God will never give you anything you can not handle!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oliviaw

Mar 13, 2007
U.S.A. CA.
✟7,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I honestly dont know if she is. She just moved her about a month ago. She does go to a class our church offers. Her parents sent her here to live with a single Christian mom to get her away from her home which is 2 1/2 hours away. She was making some bad choices and they felt she needed to get away and finish high school in a different enviornment. Thank you for your prayers:groupray:

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround this young woman, let her find peace and strength in You. Lord God, fill her beyond measure with Your Mercy and Grace. Let her see You O Lord, leading her into Your Will. My Father, let this child, this unborn baby, be not a burden, but seen as it is, a blessing from You. Let no harm nor evil prosper in this child, my Lord.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums