Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
this is what jazzedforhim has asked me to pray for
I told her I would post it in here for her for others to pray for her
thank you

I was trying to find the prayer thread...but since I found you all instead I'll ask here.

I have been really depressed the last few days. Now I understand how someone can be depressed and seemingly not be able to get out of it. I am rarely depressed but there is a lot going on.

We are relocating to Texas...totally God lead...but the house is not selling. Hubby is working for the Texas company already, and they wanted to try it long distance so our family would stay together while he had the house for sale. But...as you might have guessed the market is so bad here in California, no one is even looking! Meanwhile hubby is having problems with file transfers and slow servers and so...now we're looking into trying to get him to Texas by maybe renting a room or something. Neither one of us want to be seperated. My 40th birthday is around the corner but it's hard to get excited to celebrate. My daughter's birthday is on Halloween...and here comes Thanksgiving and Christmas...and how do I plan our lessons (we're homeschooling) with all this up in the air!? We fully anticipated that by now we'd be in Texas, or at the very least on our way.

Anyway, I am just really down...like I've never been before. Usually I'm the pick me up person...but it's like a dark cloud is over me. I keep talking to the Lord...and he's helping me work through it. Prayer would be greatly appreciated. We feel the Lord has a buyer in mind, and we're not sure why the wait, we are trying to trust him but are feeling discouraged. Thanks so much for praying.

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done. I believe that all things are possible through you and your timing is always PERFECT. Give jazzed a renewed Spirit and enough faith so that through your grace all of her needs will be met, according to your Will. Thank you for this and for all you do. All glory and honor are YOURS!! Amen

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please bless Jazzed with Your peaca, and the certainty that You are in control.
Thank You that Your plans are the best, and Your timing is perfect.
Lord, please lift the cloud and let Jazzed see Your hand at work in this.
Bless this family, father, let them grow together through this hard time.
Strengthen their faith and their love for You and for one another, and please, Father, let this be resolved quickly, so that they can move forward into all that You have prepared for them.
in the name of Jesus
Amen

Upvote 0

Jazzedforhim

It is well with my soul
Aug 24, 2007
Northern California
✟27,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for your prayers! I am feeling a bit better today. Last night I got in the Word and this verse really stuck out!

Have I not commanded you? Be strong, and of good courage, do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

God was with Joshua, and he's with us too. Things seem to be falling apart, but he's in control. We are stretching to do His will...and pray for His blessing upon us. Sometimes it does seem like God gives us more then we can handle, but he never does. We just need to remember Phil 4:13!

Thanks so much my friends for praying! :amen:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks be to God, who leads us here in prayer!! All glory and honor are yours Father!! Glad to hear you are feeling better. I thought I would share this article with you (below). It was given to me by Faithfulchild (member on this forum) quite some time ago, and it has been helping me ever since. Glory to God who joins us in prayer and friendship! God bless you.

Romans 4:17
(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. (KJV)

In order for you to walk in God’s best, you must call it before it happens. You see, you are blessed because Jesus says you are blessed. You are not blessed because your bankbook says it. You are not blessed because your doctor says it. You are not blessed because you say it. You are blessed because Jesus says it. You are blessed because the Word says it and that means you are blessed in all things. It is about time to call it before it happens. This year will be the most blessed year of your life. Why? The Word of God declares it.

You can call it before it happens. The world is still talking about the memorable moment when Babe Ruth said, “It’s going over the wall.” He promised a little boy in the hospital that he would hit him a home run. So he called it. “It’s going over the wall in this game.” The pitcher on the opposing team heard about the promise, and walked him the first time. He would not even throw the ball over the plate, because he knew if he said it, he can do what he said. He walked him the second time. He walked him the third time. Babe only had one more time. And the pitcher was not going to give him a chance. But, when the catcher sat up outside of the plate for the extra one, Babe reached on over the plate, and smack! He knocked the ball out the park.

Well, you have to call it before you see it. Your words are your bat. The devil may be trying to keep your blessing out of your zone. But that is all right. If you say what God says you will have what you say.

God calls those things, which are not, as though they were, until they are. Stop calling things that are as they are, and get the Word of God out and start calling it as God said it is. God said you are healed, then you are. God said you are provided for, then you are. God said your family would be saved, then they will. So go ahead and praise God right now. You don’t have to wait until you get the victory to decide to shout now. The time to shout is now. The time to call it is now, before it happens.

Scripture References: Romans 4:16-25; Mark 11:23-24

Be blessed and full of joy regardless of your circumstances, it only pleases our Father and opens doors for all his good things to come! May God bless all who read this, Amen!!

Upvote 0