HolyHeart

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟7,768.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a few prayer requests..sorry so many at once, but I could really use your prayers right now, especially for this week. There's just alot going on right now. I just figured I'd post them all at once.
I have two interviews, one tomorrow (Mon.) and the other Wed. and I've been trying to get a job for quit some time and haven't been able to..these are the only two interviews I've been able to get in the past yr. of searching...so please pray I do well at the interviews, not being too nervous and such and that I get a job.
Also, I have a funural to attend on Tuesday for a family member who passed away. Her son and the family could really use prayers right now. His dad passed away 4 months ago and now his mom just passed away.
I'm joining a gospel choir on Mon. (tomorrow) and am nervous about that. I tend to get nervous around people and it's a 2 hr. practice. So, please pray that I can do well, both with not being nervous and with being able to sing well..also, that God's will be made clear to me with this as I don't want to step outside his will.
And finally, I'm planning a Christian event and could use prayers that I get the support and help (financially as well) I'm needing to make this possible. I believe it will be a blessing to all involved and that souls will be saved. I'm hoping this will minister to the community and people will give their lives to God during this event.
Thanks.

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Father, thank you that you are a great and mighty God who loves us so generously and wants to bless us. Thank you that we can bring our lives before you and you hear our prayers. I pray for HolyHeart with the interviews she has coming up, please help her to be calm through these, please provide her with a job. Please be with the family members affected by the passing of a family member too and help them through this time especially the son, may he be aware of you with him whatever he believes may he know you care about what he is going through.
With the choir Father, how wonderful to be able to sing and to sing gospel words about you, please help HolyHeart to have peace about this and calm her nerves here too I pray so she may enjoy this experience and sing well.
Father, also please help HolyHeart with the event planning, please may the support needed for this event be provided that you may be glorified by it and so people would come to know you and your love for them.

Dear Father, show your amazing love to HolyHeart this week I pray in Jesus Name, amen

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a few prayer requests..sorry so many at once, but I could really use your prayers right now, especially for this week. There's just alot going on right now. I just figured I'd post them all at once.
I have two interviews, one tomorrow (Mon.) and the other Wed. and I've been trying to get a job for quit some time and haven't been able to..these are the only two interviews I've been able to get in the past yr. of searching...so please pray I do well at the interviews, not being too nervous and such and that I get a job.
Also, I have a funural to attend on Tuesday for a family member who passed away. Her son and the family could really use prayers right now. His dad passed away 4 months ago and now his mom just passed away.
I'm joining a gospel choir on Mon. (tomorrow) and am nervous about that. I tend to get nervous around people and it's a 2 hr. practice. So, please pray that I can do well, both with not being nervous and with being able to sing well..also, that God's will be made clear to me with this as I don't want to step outside his will.
And finally, I'm planning a Christian event and could use prayers that I get the support and help (financially as well) I'm needing to make this possible. I believe it will be a blessing to all involved and that souls will be saved. I'm hoping this will minister to the community and people will give their lives to God during this event.
Thanks.
:pray: ing for you ya! God bless you and guide you ya!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank you that you are a great and mighty God who loves us so generously and wants to bless us. Thank you that we can bring our lives before you and you hear our prayers. I pray for HolyHeart with the interviews she has coming up, please help her to be calm through these, please provide her with a job. Please be with the family members affected by the passing of a family member too and help them through this time especially the son, may he be aware of you with him whatever he believes may he know you care about what he is going through.
With the choir Father, how wonderful to be able to sing and to sing gospel words about you, please help HolyHeart to have peace about this and calm her nerves here too I pray so she may enjoy this experience and sing well.
Father, also please help HolyHeart with the event planning, please may the support needed for this event be provided that you may be glorified by it and so people would come to know you and your love for them.

Dear Father, show your amazing love to HolyHeart this week I pray in Jesus Name, amen

Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this loving prayer for HolyHeart, may THY will be done in Jesus name. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings. Meet each of the needs mentioned on this post according to THY will, Amen

Upvote 0