Apr 3, 2005
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
✟27,958.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi folks.

In the grand scheme of things, this is probably a minor one, but hey....

We're in a rather stressed mood at the moment. On top of everything else, we got home last night after being away for the weekend. Among other things, we realized that we ran off and left my toiletry kit where we were staying. I can replace the stuff, but it's quite annoying. Then, Eva had a rather bad wave of nausea last night, and had to throw up. Again, not so bad, except that it clogged our only toilet. We were going to call the Roto-Rooter folks this morning, but then when we woke up, our bathroom was flooded.

Please pray that we'll have patience (and that I can hold it until the plumbers are gone :sorry: )

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
:prayer: You got it and I am sorry for all of this!! :hug: A couple of Saltines used to help me with the nausea and actually kept me from throwing up sometimes...that and Chamomile tea. But then again also sucking on a lemon helped me...I don't think that is a common thing though!

Upvote 0

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't tell me you haven't seen the threads?

*L* I have morning sickness all day long for the last three weeks. Whoever called it morning sickness didn't know what he was talking about.

Btw... it turned out that it wasn't our toilet that was clogged. Aparently, the maintenance guys think somewhere upstair a waterheater busted or something. They kept running in and out all morning.

Reactions: Rochir
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BillH

Be not afraid!
Apr 3, 2005
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
✟27,958.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Prayers! Also, my mom said her doctor told her morning sickness was actually the sign of a healthy pregnancy.

Then Eva's really healthy ;)

She's having another bad evening. If y'all can spare some prayers, she'd really appreciate it. And so would I.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.