Prayers, please, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pingypoo

here's an update...veronica is really having a very hard time with this, it is just taring her up. her mom and sister are kind of pushing her out of the way and they are trying to do everything for him and she said she feels like she is banging her head against a wall. he wants to go into treatment, he has no insurance, but there is funding available, but it goes by county and his drivers license says he lives here and he really has been living down state and working for 2 1/2 months, so neither county wants to help him. i feel so horrible for veronica cuz she wants to heelp but she knows he has to do this on his own and then her family keeps butting in!
but i told her about writing in here about her specificaly and she was kinda mad for a second at me because i said i wouldnt put anything personal in here, but then she felt really realived and she siad she could feel the prayers and love from everyone! and she sends her love and hugs to all!

but see one thing about her is that she is an alcoholic herself and so is alex's dad. but they are both recovering for like ever! she said between the two of them they have like half a century of sobrity! so they both know what to expect and stuff from al and what they are suposed to do and stuff and her mom and sister keep stopping them from doing it, by getting in the way. its awful! i was going to call her mom and tell her that she is being stupid and stuff but vrunca told me not to...and i never even told her i was gonna do it! haha i guess hse knows me pretty well.

but so far no charges have been made by the police and now they all just have to wait to find out what is going to happen next.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.