Prayers, please, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pingypoo

i made a promise that i am going to break right now, because of some people that i love very much. i promised my youth minister that if i joined cf i would not give any of my information and i'm not but i am going to tell you who she is. some of you know her her name is Veronica or she goes by vrunca. she really, really needs prayers, please!

her youngest son is in jail right now, he crashed his car into a building and he was drunk. he is also rightnow on probation for drinking and driving. he is such a good person though and she keeps telling me this and i know as much as she does he is the biggest hearted person i know. he is just being stupid right now like he needs help and doesn't know how to ask for it. but she is just torn up about this and it is breaking my heart to. please pray for them both and her other son and daughter who are having to deal with this to.

its extra hard on her because he is like 200 miles away and she wants to run to help him but she cant afford to and she doesnt know how she is going to bail him out. right now she was planning on going to washington dc with us and now she doesnt think she is going to be able to go because she will need the money for him. and she is afraid he is going to feel so bad about himself he might try to hurt himself. she loves her kids so much, she loves all kids so much, she took me in and taught me so much it is so hard to see her hurting so bad.

please even if you dont know her, pray for her and for her son his name is alex. she has done so much for so many people expecially th e youth, she doesnt deserve this. she is in her room crying her eyes out right now and it hurts me. she just wants him to get help and she is so afraid that he will have to spend a long time in jail, but she said it would be better for him to go to rehab. please pray he gets the help he needs, just two years ago he seriously was looking at becoming a priest and he does have a close relationship with God, but he has problems. please, please pray for them!

Thank you with all my heart!

Reactions: D'Ann
P

pingypoo

thanks, i just wish there was something i could do to make her feel better right now! she was so happy just a little earlier, because she got another person to be able to go for the right to life walk and she was going to pay for all their food for the trip, thats how they could afford it. she works two jobs just to do things like this for other people and she barely makes anything and she was so happy and now she cant go. and right away when she decided she wasnt going she found someone else who could pay for the kids food for the trip so they could still go! i just feel sick to my stomach about this whole thing!

Upvote 0
P

pingypoo

we had a very long night last night poor veronigca couldn't sleep at all and she just left like an hour ago to go be there when he gets out of jail. he gets out at 12 and we are having a snow stomr right now so i just pray she makes it down there ok. i just feel so bad for her all she could do was cry and pry her rosaray. but thanx for the prayers i know through all your prayers they will be ok

Upvote 0

GlynnWa

Aug 17, 2007
USA
✟8,398.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prayers for Alex. This young man has a lot on his plate. He must remember that just as well as he crashed his car, it could have been a family he his. One can learn from every experience and I hope he will look as this as a learning experience, and have something good come from this accident.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
†JMJTJ†

They will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,939.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My heart aches for Vrunca and her son.

I pray that he receives the help he needs to overcome his addiction, and that he will refrain from driving illegally until he has learned to overcome his addiction.

One of my sons had a drinking accident once...ran into a pole, totaled his car. He was fortunate because it happened within the limits of a large city, and the police were too busy to give him a breathylizer test (he said that the accident sobered him up completely, anyway...) I guess they figured it would take up too much time to bring him in for that when they had bigger fish to fry. They helped him call a friend to pick him up and let him go.

And we were fortunate, because he learned his lesson, and it never happened again. When in school my children always had a designated driver, stayed overnight at someone's house. That was a rule they established among themselves, and a good one.

If they had a party in college, they told people who drank they either had to have a designated driver or stay overnight. They put sleeping bags down on the floor.

Yes, it would have been better if they didn't drink at all in school, but they protected themselves and other people.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
First of all - YES - I will pray. :crossrc:

Secondly - it's nice to see you even if the occasion is rather terrible. [And wish you would come in more often]

AND third - I miss Vrunca like crazy - and tell her we hope the very best for her.

Sending my love and prayers!!!!!!

Upvote 0
P

pingypoo

thank you all very much! i just talked with veronica and she got there safely, he is physically fine, his car is driveable, but damaged, but she said she doubts he will be able to drive for a couple of years anyway! a couple of years can you even iamagine!!! he blew .16 on the breathalizer, which didn't mean much to me, but she said that is like twice the legal amount for this state. he also was taking a pain killer he got from the doctor and he took more than he should have. but he said he wants to go inot rehab now which his mom is happy about. she is still really shook up by this but she said she is happy that he finally is admitting he has a problem and that God was really watching over him because he could have been killed or killed someone else. and you wouldnt belive he would ever be like this if you met him, he ususally isnt drunk and he is the nicest guy ever. and he really has alot of faith in God, so he knows he will be ok its just going to be tough for a while he said. i got to talk to him for a couple of minutes he's like a brother to me.

warriorangel...i know, i have been so busy with school and work i haven't been on the computer at all...except to do papers and research! and i will tell veronica that you miss her...i told her i had a bunch of people at cf praying for her and alex adn she felt really good about that! she and alex both really know that prayer is so powerful and works miracles! or as she says it moves mountains!

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
How strange--she was just on my mind and pressed to my heart a couple day ago....I had wondered where she'd gone off to, hoped all was well and whsipered a prayer (as I do whenever random people suddenly pop into my mind out of nowhere).

I will aboslutely add my prayers to the fray!

Upvote 0

Feisty_Angel

Please pray for us - Much Needed Rain !!
May 13, 2006
So. California
✟13,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
th_SendingPrayers-1.jpg
for Veronica, her son, the family, and you !!! :pray: :prayer: :pray:

And also sending HUGE comforting :hug: :hug: :hug:'s !!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.