PWB1988

Sep 21, 2014
Alabama
✟7,671.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello I have had eczema since I was young. I can live with eczema. But I've recently came to have Folliculitis. It started on my scalp, now spread to my neck. I'm in constant pain. From head to toe. Please for give me, but I really feel like giving up. Why me? All my life I've had rotten luck. All I want is this gone...and I'll be happy again. Happy as I once was. I cant go on like this. Help.

Last edited:

pinkjess

There she goes...at the speed of sound
Feb 24, 2009
✟85,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Prayed for you. Do not be afraid. I read on Google and it says your condition is usually self treatable and can be resolved in days or weeks. It is not forever. Start looking up ways to treat it. It does say antibiotics may be needed, but only for "severe" cases. Talk to you doctor about how you should treat yours. There are natural ways to handle it too that may help or provide relief.

Do not lose hope. Trust in God and seek His help as you go about figuring out ways to combat this.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

Upvote 0

PWB1988

Sep 21, 2014
Alabama
✟7,671.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. I've tried everything. Apple cider vinegar nearly everything. I've wasted time and money on it. Most of it stings. So much pain. One moment I feel mad, next I ask for mercy from him. Went to my dermatologist not much they can do. Except for pills and shampoo. I want to try one last resort which is Dead Sea salt. Since my eczema responds great healing in sea salt from the beach

Last edited:
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello I have had eczema since I was young. I can live with eczema. But I've recently came to have Folliculitis. It started on my scalp, now spread to my neck. I'm in constant pain. From head to toe. Please for give me, but I really feel like giving up. Why me? All my life I've had rotten luck. All I want is this gone...and I'll be happy again. Happy as I once was. I cant go on like this. Help.

Bless yer heart, praying for you...

Reactions: PWB1988
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

The Schambach Prayer line is open until 6 PM EST - Phone - 1-903-825-9361.

Upvote 0

Zeenosue

Feb 4, 2016
Guadalajara
✟16,047.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praying for you! Have faith, and be calm... I know it's easier said than done, but trust Him, and have patience despite all this pain! It might not seem like it sometimes, but He's always listening to you. And always remember Romans 8:18 ! Don't give up, spend time with Him, because our body and soul may be damaged or weak, but if we keep our spirit strong and in communion with Him, nothing can really hurt us. Have faith, and blessings!

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Praying for you to receive a full healing of your skin in the mighty name of Jesus!

1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tebo

Feb 25, 2016
RSA, Gauteng province, Vanderbijlpark
✟7,709.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you to be healed in the name of Jesus, Amen. God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ihavefoundgod951

Mar 4, 2014
✟11,909.00
Faith
Christian
Amen to all the above prayers

Powerful prayer (say the numbers)

Heavenly father most high God, I ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you forgive me of all my past sins, transgressions and inequities, please release me from any legal ground Satan or his minions have over me (col 2:14)

"Having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away nailing it to the cross" col 2:14

Father I claim the finished work of the cross over my life and my bloodline, in the name of Jesus please overturn any legal ground Satan had over my life (John 19:28) (col 2:14)
(Luke 11-18-22-23-24) over me and my bloodline, I claim the shed blood of your dear son Jesus over myself and my bloodline.

Father please hear my prayer for I ask it in Jesus name

Amen

Reactions: PWB1988
Upvote 0