Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello People,

I come to ask for your help and prayers.

Well its not a life or death issue, but I am feeling quite down about neighbours loud music noise. Its loud bassy music that starts to sap your strength as it drones on and on...coming through my wall. The neighbours have been noisy before and I had to politely knock on the wall after which it went quite for a while...but now louder than ever. So they know others can hear them. I only live in a small apartment and cant afford to move.

I prayed a great deal yesterday on the issue, and felt confident in faith today. I had no doubt it would be silent...really no doubt! Only to have my faith dented, when the music starts again. So now I am thinking...Ok God what now?

Ok so I am not going to die, but its affectiing my life, my prayers, my work, and sleep. Also you never really know if its finished or gonna start again, so you cant fully relax, leaving me slightly anxious.

Any prayers would be very welcome....

Kind regards

C

Maybe God did a miracle and the noise is stopped for good, that would be awesome!
If the noise starts again, you have to call the police and/or move. That stuff is why I vowed never to live in an multi-unit apartment again. Been there many times. Those kind of people only understand force. If the landlord/manager is not satisfying you, you have to move or call the police....or try to put up with it and it will drive you crazy.

I sure hope God has done a miracle for you here and pray for your continued peace in Jesus' name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums