I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Not a sparrow falls to the ground apart from his notice and how much more valuable to him are men that he should send his Son to die for them so that they may be raised again.

Let us remember we have been raised with Christ and seated with him in heavenly places so that we do not mourn like the rest of men who have no hope.

Let us look at the world from his perspective of those who have been given a Living Hope kept in heaven for us that does not spoil perish or fade.

Amen!

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2016-10-25_16-34-17.jpeg
One must set their soul's eternal destiny now because you never know what may happen... find Jesus.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, on the children, for the theme park, the families affected, and help in this crisis in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 4:00AM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟283,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Psalm 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his faithful servants.

A tragedy in the eyes of some but in the eyes of the Lord?

The Psalms is talking about God delivering him from death, and the word can be translated as "costly" so perhaps that would convey what is being said better than "precious". It is saying that God values the lives of His servants, not that He finds value in our deaths.

Upvote 0