Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please join me in prayer for all my relations of the Sioux Nation and for all other NDN nations and people standing with them in solidarity against the Dakota Access Pipeline. I am asking for the Creator's protection over Standing Rock and the Camp of the Sacred Stones. I am asking for the Creator's protection over the people and the land. The land in question is in treaty territory and it must be protected from being corrupted by the pipeline. Please stand with me in prayer. If I could be there, I would be in a heartbeat.

Just to be perfectly clear here: I am not looking for arguments against the Sioux Nation or the people fighting against the pipeline or arguments in favor of the pipeline or arguments against Native Americans for whatever reason or arguments over our treaties and our rights. I am only seeking prayer and nothing more here in my thread.

Please respect that and take any possible arguments and the possible desire to ridicule else where. Thank you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Standing in solidarity with all my relations in the Sioux Nation and all other NDN nations and people who also stand with them to protect their water and the land. May the Creator continue to give them strength and courage as they take a stand to protect their home, protect the land, and protect Mother Earth.

Mitakuye Oyasin is a Lakota phrase used in prayer and it is translated as 'all my relations,' 'we are all related,' or 'all my relatives'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

our-home-and-native-land_dwayneBird-194x300.jpg

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rezpect the land. Rezpect the water. Rezpect the treaties. Rezpect for the Sioux Nation, the NDN Nations and all other people who stand with them. A'ho.

Prayers for protection over all the protectors of the water and the land. Water is life. May the Creator shield them all from harm.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.