United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Folks,

As most of you know, my wife is an RN in the cardiac floor of our local hospital. She has been working for a year and a half now as a nurse on the night shift. She does graveyards. It has been VERY difficult on us frankly. It hasn't been a marriage-building exercise, I can promise you that!

It has been a bit lonely and isolating for me. I am alone 3 nights per week, and 4 days during the day she has to sleep all day as a result. It has caused us plenty of problems. The kids miss her, her body clock is perpetually muffed-up, the house is messier because we can't clean when she's sleeping (noise), and overall it is just hard on us all to be without her so much.

Well, Kate told me that an opening on the day shift just opened up. The manager is taking requests and will consider them and allow a move from graveyard to days. Kate and I wrote up an email request to her manager today, and we're hoping she gets it.:crosseo:

Could you all pray that my wife can get moved to days? It will bless our family SO MUCH! Thanks in advance, my friends.

Joseph

Reactions: seashale76
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you, everyone! Kate came home this morning at 6:40am and looked a bit frustrated. She said that EVERYBODY now is vying for that days position! I guess every Tom, Dick, and Harry wants the same thing, and there are plenty of people with seniority. She thinks she has a really thin chance. I am still praying though.

Thanks everyone!

Upvote 0