United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Everyone,

I know so many people are asking for prayers right now, so I was a little reluctant to ask, but here goes....

My wife passed her RN state boards, the grueling torture exams. Her college took FOREVER and a day to process their transcripts, paperwork, and info to send to the state of California board of nursing. Anyway, right now the paperwork is in transit to the state. Financially, we're really suffering with debt. We are in for around $31,000 in credit card debt plus our regular house payment, etc. We are flying on vapors and savings account almost at zip. We know God is good and is going to watch out for us, so we're praying about it.

I just ask that you guys please join me in prayer for Kate and I. She really needs prayers that she will get her RN license SOON! She also needs prayers that she will find a job. It's getting really down to the wire financially for us with our three children and daily expenses. Times are tough. I can really sympathize with people like Rus, who is concerned about his health and worried what would happen to his family if he were to pass, and Dorothy and her husband's employment situation. I totally get it!

Please, friends, if you could pray for Kate to get licensed really soon and find a job soon, I'd be most grateful. Nursing in California is becoming more competitive to find a job in these days. A year or two ago, there was SO MUCH demand. Now it's getting tight.

thanks so much in advance to all of you :):crosseo:

Reactions: tapi
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Glory to God! Kate received official notification not only that she DEFINITELY passed her NCLEX-RN state boards, but she NOW HAS A LICENSE! She is officially an RN today! And thanks to your kind prayers, friends, she can start looking for a job.

We're flying on financial VAPORS right now, so this is a huge grace. Thanks so much, everyone, for keeping us in your prayers. I have zero doubt that your prayers made a difference! Usually the State takes weeks to process these papers. This year they were flooded and yet were able to process Kate's application in less than a week! The college was the one that took so long!

Thanks be to God and to you, my dear friends, for your prayers! Glory to God! :):thumbsup::crosseo:

Upvote 0