Not open for further replies.

baileygirl3

Jul 16, 2013
✟15,780.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that tonight I can finally get a good nights sleep tonight. Lately I have been laying there tossing and turning worried about the new year. I can't have another stressful year. I know its gonna be better cause we have made sure of it and my husband has reassured. I just have to turn it over to God, which I am having trouble with giving it all to him. Please pray for me. Thanks! I will pray for you just name it! I do a daily private prayer as well with lighting of my candle and will be glad to say a private one just IM me your info.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,895.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray that tonight I can finally get a good nights sleep tonight. Lately I have been laying there tossing and turning worried about the new year. I can't have another stressful year. I know its gonna be better cause we have made sure of it and my husband has reassured. I just have to turn it over to God, which I am having trouble with giving it all to him. Please pray for me. Thanks! I will pray for you just name it! I do a daily private prayer as well with lighting of my candle and will be glad to say a private one just IM me your info.

Awwwwww bless yer heart, may HIS inexplicable peace be yours and may you see His promise in this verse unfold for you as He grants you peace, and sleep precious (((hug)))

"It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep." ~Psalm 127:2

Upvote 0
Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father please bless Bailey girl and her husband. Please help her to sleep well and not worry. Bailey Girl, maybe a nice bath before bedtime. Also eating a banana helps too just before bed. Maybe have worship music playing. Also anytime worry comes say out loud God works all things together for my good He loves me. He has good plans for me. God cares for me and is working on a thing that concerns me as soon as I ask. God Bless

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Praying that God will grant you a good night's rest for all of the days of your live
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.